• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yeah i realize gba events are worth more then ds events. trying to build up my events so i can trade gba for other gba as well. take your time.
    yeah i seen comments regarding wobbuffet and squirlte. whenevr you picked out anything you like then pm me here or neoseeker and any gceas that would be fair.
    ok i will try to find any but that will be near impossible. if i do get any you will be told. otherwise i am looking for gcea events i don't have. now i am not sure which ones are rarer.
    yeah that's fine. i understand about keeping pokemon nft. what gba events were you looking for in order to trade for one of the cacturnes? i know it's extremely rare and ds events don't compare to gba events. that's like the one thing i want the most and can offer everything you pick out from me for it. if not then i can try to look for the events you want but that will be hard most likely.
    i wish i had a legit wish chansey or any others i don't have. yeah just make a list of what you would be interested. i'm basically looking for any older events i don't have.
    Interested in your shiny timid WSHMKR Jirachi am offering two for one: shiny ut quiet kyurem and dw arceus ut timid and/ or SPR2012 Reshiram ut also offering a male close combat adamant shiny flawless growlithe, just vm me if interested xD
    Guess I could try to convince someone of that but would they believe me? What are the chances? .o.
    They're all shiny. T-T Thanks for your input, it's like Pawn Stars where that one dude knows a dude for everything! xD
    Well someones gotta know! ^w^ So I got these "Thomas" Year of the Dragon Poké's, right? Can they have an American OT tho? It's weirding me out 'cause this trader dude didn't trust them and I dont want hacks in my PC! Dx Light shedding plox.
    Sup, dude! I heard that you're the go 2 guy when it comes 2 Events and stuff! If you are, then can I ask you a Q? :0
    Hey, just to make it clear, the jolly celebi that was in question isn't the jolly you think (I think), theres a second jolly that originated from DM26 which is the supposedly hacked one.
    You checked the first Manaphy which came from Hades but you have not checked the other one which I traded as Non-Redis if you need me to send it to you I have no problem to do that.
    EDIT
    I now asked Kevin24 who is looking for someone to convert it into file form and to proof my Pokemon was legit yet it's Redis right was broken
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…