• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• As a result of inactivity between August 12, 2012 and the time of this message, your claim on Tangela on Claim A Pokemon 5.0 has been dropped.
    Seriously??? Hahahaha. Thankz, if possible have a scar on tyranitar eye or something please :3 I love scars it'll make the pokemon kinda unique?
    Its kinda...um....out there hahahaha i guess

you see Tyranitar standing, close into his face with what looks like anger, fire ignites in his eyes, a sandstorm emerges surrounding all alround, he uses fire blast on the surrounding sand,
    because of the sand mixed with the heat making 'diamonds' which fall all already tyranitar's feet, he then rolls in the jewels LOL

i just got that off the top of my head.

you probably can come up with something better hahahaha
    lol sure, you really made it?, thats so freaking awesome I wish I could do that, that pikachu looks so badass xp
    I absolutely love your sig. The animation is just so cool and I agree with the others message not alot people get the pokemon is a game to have fun with
    I had some free time and noticed your signature was extremely hard to see.

So I took 10 minutes to update it. I did a full color and text re-do of it here: http://i56.*******.com/epeveq.jpg but I also took your original and fixed the contrast and brightness problems. http://i51.*******.com/1z6se94.jpg

I can also animate it for you if you want. Thats easy.

You don't have to use these but if you do you DO NOT have to give me any credit, as its obviously your work.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…