• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You EV-train it the same way that you would EV-train any other Pokemon. First, you use the EV-reducing berries to make sure that all of its stats are at 0 EVs. Then, you use your regular EV-training regimen like you would on any other Pokemon. Its stats will end up being the same as they would if you had EV-trained it at Level 1.
    Due to mean parenting and lack of ds/computer time I will no be able to battle you until after the 17th of january. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused
    Well what gmt times can't you do and how many hours behind you are
    In your times I can't do from 5:15 pm-12:30am I think. Can you do it at 4pm your time (10 pm my time)
    I'm sooooooooo sorry smither I only stay up till meh parents go to bed. I was there at 11 but I guess I must've fell asleeP
    hey, are clan is going to merge with another clan, not sure what it's called just waiting for millarc to reply
    They don't get better IVs because they're both the same species. Mine weren't IV bred, so I doubt that they're super good.
    Before getting on... the Doduo IS Adamant, male, and has the moves Brave Bird and Drill Peck, right? And you know that since I already have the Plusle, you're only getting one Deino?
    Great, now I'M the gutless wonder. Sorry, but I only need the Doduo now. I found the Plusle in a swarm. Please reply soon. If I end up finding a Doduo before you do, then it's no deal...
    I'm really sorry, but my gutless wonder of a younger brother informed me just a couple of hours ago that we're going to a party (in about 20 minutes). So unlessyou can do this in 5 minutes or less, I can't do it right now. (I'll need your response immediately.)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…