• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ehm, ik probeer een banner te maken voor de GWSC van deze week, en daarin wilde ik ook jouw Goodra/Kingdra gebruiken. Maar als ik hem kopieer krijgt hij een zwarte achtergrond. Dat probeer ik dan weg te halen, maar dan haalt hij ook de meeste zwarte lijnen van de Kingoodra weg. Weet jij hier iets tegen?
    Ik zal een van de volgende weken er een 'scratch-week' tussen steken ;)
    Ja voor de sneeuwman heb ik ook nog geen idee welke pokemon ik wil gebruiken. Ik dacht aan een legendarische pokemon maar dat is misschien wat moeilijk :p I'll see
    Gewoon heel veel oefenen ^^ In het begin trokken mijn sprites op niet veel. Maar je leert onderweg gewoon heel veel.
    Ik ben ook van van jouw sprites (en je commentaren). Elke week ben ik wel benieuwd met wat je die week gaat afkomen.
    Ah handig, dan kan ik hier gewoon Nederlands praten.
    Wel leuk om nog een Belgische spriter te hebben hier. Dat gebeurt niet vaak ^^
    Maak jij eigenlijk al lang sprites?
    I'm going to answer your question here, since it is a bit off topic from the GWSC.
    I'm from the Flanders, around Antwerp. You? :)
    Oh my gosh, Bert!!! I'm so excited to hear from you!!! ^_^ I come on here a little more frequently now, maybe once a month or so. :p I miss the club! :'( I need to find a way to save all the pages to my computer in case Serebii decides to take it down cuz I love looking back for nostalgia's sake. :) I'm doing alright, just super stressed out. My parents are moving to Chicago cuz my dad got a major promotion and I'm trying to stay in California on my own (which is very expensive where I live). I have a part time job, but I'm trying to become an actress now that I've gotten my master's degree. We'll see how everything goes. I'm really hoping that things work out for me and that I'll be able to find a way to stay here cuz things will not go well if I have to go with them... I love the new Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire games, but I've barely had time to play them. :( If you're playing them, we should exchange Friend Codes! :) Just PM me if you want to do that. :) How are things going for you? Take care! ^_^

~CG
    BERT!!! So good to hear from you! :D It's been ages, I miss the club, but most of the people I used to know well on Serebii have come and gone. :( I'm so sorry about your family member passing away, my condolences. Well, life has been going alright, very stressful, but much better than it was 2 years ago... I currently work as a teller and I'm starting grad school the end of this month, so I'm very nervous about that!!! Still haven't been in a relationship, but there is a guy at church that I'm interested in, we'll see how it goes. :) I'm still not as happy as I was when I was younger, but at least I'm able to be productive again. Being back home in California has helped greatly. Well, keep me posted, I don't come on here too often. Take care! :D

~CG
    Hey Bert, I'm not sure if you're on Serebii anymore, but I just wanted to say hi! :) Hope things are going well for you! :) Take care and enjoy your summer! ^_^

~CG
    Alright. Fusions are yours then.

C+C is to revamp on that post. I just figured if we're editing the tutorials, might as well just clean up the entire subforum.
    Dankje voor je kritiek...
    ik gebruik pain maar de achotergrond achter de 2 pokes waren zwart dus maakte ik het wit...
    maar daardoor ging de outline ook weg dus moest ik het zelf doen...
    THANKS MAN!!! thats great critique!!! Really appreciate it!!!!
    About the fire guy, I was wondering about the outline. Im def getting rid of it now. Also, I'll try to fix the rock and then keep poison, and shelve the rest for the moment.
    Oh. Okay, that's good.

Oh! Okay, I think I understand now for the most part. I guess the visual aid will answer my other questions, but I'd hate for you to go through all that trouble. Have fun with your studies! I understand; those come first--good luck!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…