• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
jstinftw!
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm listening to the podcast where you mention my NU team. I was in the hospital since late november so I never got to hear it. Thanks again for highlighting it :)
    Hello NACHOE! I might have made a few discoveries on why Bulky Offense is so popular in the VGC metagame. You mind if I PM you my theories?
    Yep. Got all the information I needed, so I got rid of it to ensure that no one copies it as if it was another Rain or Sandstorm team. You know how people copy teams because they think they will guarantee victory. The RMT is still on Smogon since I can't delete those, but that will probably be moved over to the back pages of the threads over time and fade into obscurity. I already made Breloom's set more public, and it seems that someone is already using it.
    Hey, I'm trying out a Pokemon ruby scramble challenge. I'd appreciate it if you looked at my posts and suggest something for a grass type or an anorith. Thanks!
    GE
    Wow, I should really come to serebii more often XD yeah I made that sig, its not all that grat rly :T

Glad you liked it though. Im working on one as a gift for someone else.

NINJA'D
    I already made some changes to the team. After some time, I just realized that I'm better off just getting pokemon that can switch in with good resists and immunities to the common spread moves and defensive plans for Trick Room and Tailwind. All Protect does is buy time and leave more room for hax. This works because players are always afraid of doing something that will land them in an even bigger mess.
    Hey dude, I just realized a few days ago that Striaton Radio has all those new episodes up, so I've been going through them all. I listened to the first two new ones last night, and I'm about to go listen to the third new one in a minute. They're really good as usual, and I like the solution you guys came up with for getting around the bandwidth issue. That's very clever actually, and having to remove old episodes isn't really a big deal if you have them saved locally. Just wanted to say good work and that you came up with a good solution.

The only thing that did start to get annoying after a while was listening to you be down on yourself so much. It's a free service, designed to provide catch-all information and opinions, put out on a fairly regular basis and with fairly high attention to detail. It isn't "putting us out" to have to wait or to have older episodes removed; we aren't "inconvenienced" by having to wait for a free service or by having older episodes removed. It's good that you're acknowledging the technical difficulties you've been experiencing (which were beyond your control anyway), but you don't need to harp on it as much or apologize so profusely. You guys provide a quality product to fans who listen to you because you're good; you don't need to be so down on yourself. :)

Anyway, good on you, mate; keep it up. Just wanted to say I'm still listening. You and Ren are a really good pair btw; you guys are funny together.

Edit: And I just bred a Golett with the right nature, ability, and flawless IVs in HP, Attack, Defense and Special Defense while listening to you guys. I do of course attribute it to the podcast. ;)
    *Groaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan* The RMT area is too quiet and hardly anyone is commenting on my team now. Maybe it's that thing you said about inexperienced VGC players staying away from commenting on it or the team having so few glaring weaknesses that no one wants to risk being proven an idiot by posting something stupid?
    Haha, definitely. I just gotta get out of work. And maybe get through the New Year (tonight for me). If I have time between work and this party I'm going to, I'll definitely drop a rate. :)

I did check the team out and I really like it. It's probably my favorite team of yours to-date. Hope battles keep turning out well for you! :)
    Hello NACHOE!! Just to remind you, an RMT of my VGC team is up now that I'm sure you'll enjoy. If you have any other friends who like rating teams like that, don't leave them out of the fun. ;)
    Then I guess I'll just have to go more in-depth about it. Just for you, I'll make an RMT of it on Serebii. I'm going to start on it in the morning now that I've lost one battle online with it on my new profile thing there.
    One of the things that make Latios weak is the simple truth that they are ALMOST ALWAYS seen with Protect, so they are major Feint bait, and Gallade gets more popularity points because of that. Heatran has that damning 4x weakness to Ground and troublesome weaknesses to 2 types that are even more common: Water and Fighting.

I'll be happy to trade 3DS codes with you. I'll give you mine when you give yours.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…