• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Q
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yep! There is one up now that is mine and Bekidding's ! :D

The second Pokemon Fighting Mafia will probably be up closer to summer! Thanks for asking! :p :)
    So, when did you join ROBLOX? Have you had any experiences/stories and what-not?

I joined in 2009. That makes me an 09'er, of course. ROBLOX has become a part of my life, now.
    That's really nice. I actually feel happy that I have so many saving votes.....hopefully I don't end up like some pokemon, who, when back from saving, automatically bandwagoned.
    Yes! I am a fast typer.

People quit for many anonymous reasons. I don't know why. I had some good friends of mine in real life that joined and thought it was the best online game in the world. Sadly, the quit with no hesitation about 7 months later. Now, I've become a lone wolf once more. lawl
    Yep! I knew this other user who created a thread about ROBLOX a year ago. Apparently, a mod closed it. (I can see why. He wasn't following the rules).

Anyhow, I've had a long history and great pasttime at ROBLOX, and I still play it! Do you have the Bloxxer badge yet? I'm currently 3,000 KO's away from that. I usually go there to solemnly sword fight (I specialize in swords. Not the expert at building or scripting)

How is Serebii? Do you like it? Any questions?
    Hey. I see you like ROBLOX. I've been playing the game since 09. My username is Spindash, if you're ever interested in sending me an FR.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…