• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
ninetails012
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• (do you mean deleted the move?)
    *cries more* I did really wanted to keep Ray, but it's impossible...*run secretly back to home, so you can't see me, and put all the stuff on the table (include my plush and my amulet and your pokeball) and go back to the forest*
    Then...*cries* I must leave you all! *run away to Lostlorn Forest and cries more, with my plushie in my hair*
    (okay, well check then sometime, and the exactly location?)
    if i tell you here i will be in trouble haha!

wanna chat for a while? in your room.
    (sorry if I annoy you, but I know you have school and ATM surely sleep, I want to ask only which moves the RP Ray have. And around which level he have, and his favorite berry. And his location when he was catched or hatched. Then I can make for you a legal ''Ray'' the Ninetales in DS form, so we can trade! =3)

But still...you two are only my friends, so I would'nt leave you two! *fix amulet* The amulet is finally fixed!
    Hmm. I'll take on the gyms, then We'll try to meet legendaries. I'll go anywhere to find out if you'r- I mean, who you are.
    katie:kids! come on! we are going somewhere!
    kids: yay! trip with mommy and daddy!!
    *all the girls go into katies tails and the boys go into rays tails*
    katie: no! all of you have to come in my tails!
    boys: no! we want to stay with daddy!*hug you*
    But it's only in full moon, so the next transformation is next month, but really Ray...you are to important for me, so I don't leave...
    *cries more* PLEASE! I don't want to leave! Please! I cannot leave my only best friends! And Ray! I did destroyed your amulet! *cry louder and try to fix it*
    (okay)
    *sun rised* Arg...h...*transform back* GUYS! *dig you two up* Is everything okay!? *cry almost and see you two have no air*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…