• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I was just going to do that with Stone lol (well not so much the ghosting part)

Then again, you've never let me down before in these random Serebii tournaments.
    I have never been to Bryant Park...that's in New York City and I've never left England in my life. Can you pass that on? I would hate for people to have a bad impression of me due to someone else pretending to be me
    I'll do anything that's legal if you win your tournament battles.

FINE you can be my Serebii Valentine.. which is weird.
    I AM NOT OLD SPICE, I AM YAMBORSKI.

Dracaena or however its spelled. I was going to go OSF but everyone went Drac I guess. None of us joined, but we still use the xat.
    I approve of this user.
    I don't particularly dislike you or anyone else for that matter. I just find you annoying sometimes.

As for your question, Ragnarok handled most of the recruiting and we ultimately went with people we had already worked well with in the past instead of pursuing a long recruitment process to fill any open spots since setting up the league and everything was going to take a lot of time already.
    ----------
    Not THAT bad... it have an awful movepool (like most gen 5 pokemons do) but all the rest is good
    116 speed is great
    100 attack is decent
    defenses are crap but MEH who cares

most of his problem is the awful movepool so you have to wait... till next main series game...

Luxray is slower...
    ----------
    lol, why is it he want to make EVERY pokemon look good, he sent me PMs about him using SS Torkoal in OU
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…