• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Avenger Angel

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I would've joined your other RPs, but I was already in 3. :p Also, I really only play Pokemon RPs on here. But I'll definitely miss Trinity and I will review the heck out of that idea.
    So Trinity is coming to a close, huh? Well, it's been fun. I only wish I could've gone absolutely crazy as Palkia and obliterated the other factions. :p But that would be godmodding, wouldn't it?
    OK, so I am actually working on both posts for Trinity and Logic. Regarding Trinity, this will be the last post, so it'll give Jacob his closure.
    Aww...we have to get them to the moon. XD Theresa will administer the shot to Eric.

I like that ending very much! XD Epilogue should timeskip 3 years, showing stability on the Moon, 25 and 36 sounds good for the marriage ages too. XD Writing my posts now. XD
    So, I'll probably get first post in Dead Logic up tomorrow, and my action filled post in Trinity up soon after. Also, I went back through the "cast" of Trinity and was quite shocked that the only people left were pretty much in TGP. I know Requiem is trying to find time, but other than that, not much else. I may just create another sign up just to get the two warring sides at it again. Our little goal is pretty much the only focus of the RPG now, and I know that was not supposed to be the forerunner of the entire thing.
    Yeah, if there's too much, I lose my drive. >.< Not to mention that the powers are extremely similar to my character's. >.<
    Gawd, there goes the 3rd wind person. XD Tell me there's a limit on elements. XD I don't want my character to have a clone. >.<

I swear, why don't newbies read the previous SUs. >.<
    Hey, I was wondering what parking lot you landed at in the Dead Logic RP. Was it the mall?

Also, do the usual day and night times of the day still happen?
    I have a question, can you have some Blackarc spawn be friendly to the heroes? I am going to have some fun
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…