• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Mew, I'm signing up, but I'm not good with embedded images. Pick a random one for me. I like Spiritomb, though.
    Lovely awkward response there, for one. I fink this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
    Hello Mew, for the first 5 months of my life here on Serebii I thought you were a woman. I don't know what this post has to do with anything, but perhaps you should just take the hello bit seriously.
    sorry too bother you but I think I made spelling mistake...
    I think the: ''I am to cool for you'' the ''to'' should have 2 0 like ''too''...
    If you can plz fix that sorry
    Hey, do you remember the Sprite Banner request you so greatly created, do you sitll have it? Because it is now: *******, this picture has been moved or deleted. If you still have it, could you send it to me again? Thanks so much!
    Regarding the Monthly Banner Contest? Well before I added that to my sig, only two other people knew the details of the MBC and another two knew that it was happening, but apart from that it's been a secret.

I'll just say that all shall be revealed within a week and a bit. (Y)
    Dear Mew_
    I checked the links, and they are working just fine. At least they are for me. Could you check again, please? If they still don't work, I'll get different images.
    thank you mew :D I now figured out that the frag banners are like what i learned when i mad a puzzle pieced pictures i made in art class on photoshop I used the exact same tool for what im using with the frag banners...thanks for the tip...this will come easy to me cuaz i was good at that topic and im remembering how to do more stuff thanks to you on my photoshop, its all coming back to me...I can start making my own artwork now :) thank you again...it means alot :)
    hahaha we have the same problem...
    I dont understand what did you mean by saying: ''use the forms in the first post.''
    dear mew__:
    if you mean by ''use the forms in the first post'' is to ask the same as I ask in the first so i want to change what I want... that what you told me to do?
    I could maybe teach you since I've taught many people. And it is so easy to learn. Cause I also need art so if I thought you were leader you could've helped with vthat too.
    Hey, wanna be the leader of a division of a clan im going to make? Its going to be called: Destiny's Knights. There are three divisions: Sheer Force Division, Darkheart Division and Immortal warriors division. I';m immortal warriors division. You can choose out of the others if you join me. So whatdya think?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…