• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't care if you think I can battle or not. I play on Shoddy every day and I'm probably more often on Smogon than you. That's why I gave the comments to your team like I did. You got 6 pokemon, thought a little bit about weaknesses in the metagame and put 6 of them together. There really is not a single bit of synergy in the team. No healers, no tanks, no Wish support or Status healers, nothing. Like I said, just putting in 6 offensive pokemon isn't a team. It's just 6 offensive pokemon hoping to kill the opponents. If you do not see that, I fail to see how that is my problem. Go ahead and call me anything you like. I still hold to my previous statement that your team can barely be called a team.
    reporting me doesn't do anything when you don't know anything about competitive pokemon ^_^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…