• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, wanna exchange 3ds code so we can get some races? l

1118-0350-6268
    Omigosh yes, the Catching Fire ending, now that's gripping. Thankfully I borrowed both CF and Mockingjay from the library at the same time so the second I finished CF I could start Mockingjay haha (Y)

Yeah, that's true, they don't tie you down to anything in particular and are generally handy no matter what path you go down.

Okay, I think I'm going to try and give Lana another chance. I'll listen to her a bit more just to see if she grows on me, and if not, no harm done, I guess. *shrugs* Mhm, a lot of the songs seemed like she was trying too hard to be controversial, and some of them were just too...weird. That said, I do have a soft spot for The Queen and Highway Unicorn soooo... :P Yeah, I'm also looking forward to Gaga's new LP, but not as much as Taylor's inevitable album this year! (Y)

New voices, you say? I haven't checked out the thread recently (and tbh I'm too lazy to flick through a million pages haha) but yeah asjdfasdhf. If only someone could appear and spice up the conversation (not that it's not already spicy but...)

www.panemonline.com -- Opening today, HG forum, join it, yo.
    I know. I've recently been racing with some total bitches. On one particular race, as luck has it, second place practically always had a red shell as an item. Speaking of which, someone launched a sneaky move where they had two red shells, and they launched them in a spammy way. This meant I wasn't able to get my second item out on time, meaning I got hit.

Damn, I love Mario Kart but out of all games I've played, this one makes my blood boil the most.
    It really does flow quite well - I like the album most when I play it all the way through and in order. This album makes me think a lot, too, which is really something I enjoy with music.

I've always been a happy Madonna fan, though I've only been a fan for a few months less than two years. Her discography is extensive enough that at first I wouldn't listen to a whole studio album of hers, instead opting to buy Celebration. I love almost every song on it, and from there I expanded and looked through her entire discography. I went straight for CoaDF since it was the first one I found in the record books and my favorite songs from the album were from it, and I was not disappointed at all. Looking back back through time, Madonna is a fascinating person with a very interesting history, and I wish I could have been the age I am now back in 1983, rather than my mother being about that age then. :p I would have loved to grow up with Madonna's music, as it was released rather than how I am now with it all just sitting there for me to discover.

And I also would have loved to be my age in 1983 for another reason - Cyndi Lauper. :D Her and Madonna at the same time - what an amazing time '83-'84 must have been to live in!
    The problem with "I Love New York" is that, while the lyrics actually aren't terrible, they sound horrible compared to the rest of the album they have to share space with. And yet I still like the song. :p "Push" is one of my less played songs from the album because I don't especially love the verses, but the chorus... Just wow. It's amazing. The rest of the songs are pretty even in plays, I can't even bring myself to sort favorites besides "Jump", and even that depends on my mood.
    It really is amazing, isn't it? :) It's probably not one of the best albums ever for a lot of people, but it captures all my favorite things about pop music and puts them into one package. Serious songs and tones, some happy and less serious songs, and perfect production. :D
    "Jump" is my favorite song on the album. Third overall of Madonna's, behind "Into the Groove" and "Dress You Up". :p
    I laughed when I saw that image of Adele you posted in the thread. She looked so innocent, but it said so much.

Oh, I know how Bella is a feminist's nightmare. I'm currently reading 1984 (lol I'm just so imaginative with my book choices) so I may as well carry on some sort of dystopian-novel streak. But I gather it could become quite popular, because they're making a film adaptation, right? Should be good, as well as the Dark Knight Rises.

Haha, my sister remarked that they looked similar, although her sole basis was that they were both ginger. A nice little video, though. Grint's appearance shows how much Sheeran's blown up in the UK.
    Hi,

Thanks, I'm glad you like them ^^. I only used default brushes to be honest. I used a 60px chalk brush to smudge the render, and that's how I got the background. The rest is just playing around with it a bit, using the smudge tool. I only used a splatter brush with clipping masks in the end :)

I hope this was helpful!
    Well I do love Hometown Glory and Chasing Pavements so some stuff in that direction, but evolved would be nice.

Also, do you like Russian Roulette by Rihanna? I just heard it like a couple months ago and I feel it is underappreciated and is one of my faves by her.
    Yeah cause Aretha Franklin for one, either drinking, smoking, her weight-loss and illness or something, but cannot sing like she used to…..

And I want Adele to sing at her peak/best for decades to come.

I'm just concerned, now that she has a boyfriend, how does that affect the writing of songs for the next album, 23, perhaps.
    I'm hoping Set Fire slowly gains ground on the charts + radio, I really feel that SFTTR and Rumour Has It can be big hits in the USA.

Her music appeals on a human level, if you are a person, who has lived life, you can most certainly connect to/with Adele's music.

Did you see her recent pics? I hope her weight loss does not have any impact on her voice.
    Ohhhhh!

You're killing me! I though we had breaking news on the Goddess, cause Adele deserves the title<3

I love Gaga as much as her next gay fan, me being gay, but I will be content if she simmers down for a while writing/producing her new album, I can deal with one more single, "Hair" and I'm done with her for 2012.
    You have no idea how hard I started laughing when I saw your .gif in the pop thread. You didn't even have to say anything, the .gif spoke for itself.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…