• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
AromaFlora
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey you closed a thread of mine a while back... would you be able to open it again so that I can delete it thanks. (The thread is titled "My new OU drizzle team")
    Seems to me that you're busy and our time zones are extremely different :/

Well, do you remember that tradeback problem that occur to me a while ago? Well, we had a conversation via PM last week, and I would like to know if you want/wouldn't mind see the PM, since he's still refuses/says that can't trade back my 'mons...

Let me know! Thanks :3
    Aroma Flora are you still trading? Just asking since your trade shop hasn't been bumped in a while.
    Also are the wants in your shop still accurate to some degree?

Hate to bother you but can you take back the mudkip you gave me (who is a Marshtomp now) and teach it Ice Punch??
    Hello AromaFlora... :3
    Could you possibly put a few more post below my second post on my trade shop? :3
    I've reached my limit on the first post, and now I need to use the second post and I need a few more post below the second one.. Thanks! :3
    I`m very sorry for the super late reply : [ It was around 12:00 am I believe when I pm you XD So I crash from exhaustion. Sleep is for the weak people : [
    Anywho,I will try my best to keep myself from not falling asleep thats means I`m gonna have to drink lots of caffeine tonight Lolz. Overdose here I come XD

About the shop,Well, I still love the name though XD But I would like you to make a slight change to it by putting ~Beast`s and Catriona`s All you can Trade Pokemon Buffet ~ on it, Catriona(x_minature) is the -co-owner of the shop,thats permitted correct? I have seen several peoples runnings shops together so I`m assummin thats allow :p
    Thanks!
    well if your still in need i have a flawless Timid Reshiram UT and a shiny flawless UT Modest Kyurem and thanks for the info on the Regi :)
    thats kinda a bummer about the nature, that might explain why one doesnt exist lol. a flawless TRU one would work too since you already have it but if i recall correctly you cant pokeshift and i only have a gen 5 game. that also means my request was kinda doomed from the start, sorry to waste your time like that :/ besides, i cant take it for free anyway :p i appreciate it but i really feel like i must give something in return. Interested in a flawless Virtuoso Victini? If nothing else i learned to look out for flawless shiny lvl 1 Regigigas thanks :) is the spread any better for the wild lvl 70 one?
    when you say flawless shiny Regigigas is impossible, do you mean with your particular spread, or in general? sorry, but i dont have platinum and i dont no anything about 4th Gen RNGing so im just a little confused :p Flawless Shiny Regigigas and Registeel are the only 2 flawless shiny legends i need to complete my collection and none seem to exsist UT anywhere, at least not legit. any way im rambleing so ... Adamant flawless and not shiny works too :D If thats possible that would be great. i assume it comes with the standard semi-redis restrictions yes? Also, what would you like in exchange? Should i RNG something off of your want list or are you looking for any events/flawless shiny pokemon not listed?

Thanks AromaFlora! :)
    Thank you so much, goodluck with the rest of your trades, hope no one becomes too selfish!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…