• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ----------
    Thanks, I did have one of those a few years ago but have long since misplaced it.
    But I'm sure people have mentioned the newer games; B/W and B2/W2 being able to connect to a WPA2 connection? Or was I misinformed. Will pick one up if there's no way to get around it.
    ----------
    Answering here as we may go on a bit if I try and help. i have had a similar prolem, and it is probably not the Games problem, but the type of DS you have. Unless you have a 3DS or a later model the DS can only connect to WEP security, not WPA or WPA2, so if you do not have a 3ds or later, you will need to get a newer DS or change the security settings on your router, which I cannot help you with (if oyu have the box+manuals and stuffthat may help)
    Well, I just drew a lot when I was little, and practise makes perfect. ^^ (even though I'm still far from perfect :p) I have to admit that I mostly have to look at some pictures when I'm drawing Pokemon, because have a terrible memory for details. With pokemon like Meowth and Pikachu, though, I don't need any models since I've drawn them a lot and already remember their details. But I usually make a simple sketch before checking the details, since I still want to make the pictures look like my own. ;)
    Lol it's been remade again...

Making riddles takes too long but I'll try to answer some once in a while. Twelve school classes are taking their toll on my time :/
    D
    Great scott! You've got it!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…