• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Manchee
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nope, never heard of them. In fact, I haven't updated it in a while, it was a Blink-182 shout out from their new song back in June. :/
    OMG BRAD I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE YOU SENT ME A VM BECAUSE THE NOTIFICATION WAS SO SMALL my eyes are bleeding. ;_;
    Awwww that sounds amazingly cool! Seriously you'd make a great Sims-salesperson! (Y) (That's totally a compliment, by the way.) Hmmm we'll see, my birthday's sort of soon-ish so I'll get it then, I suppose.
    HMMM I DUNNO like I think you're probably pretty much the male version of Rachel, so how about you can be the greatest boy Rachel and I can be the greatest girl Rachel, DOES THAT SOUND GOOD? (Y)
    HMMMMM okay perhaps I may contemplate getting Generations maybe around my birthday because I'm kind of short on money hahaha ^^;

ugh sorry for the mega late reply ^^;
    HMMMMM okay perhaps I may contemplate getting Generations maybe around my birthday because I'm kind of short on money hahaha ^^;

ugh sorry for the mega late reply ^^;
    ´✫¸.•Â°*”˜˜”
    ..✫¸.•Â°*”˜˜”*°•.✫
    ☻/ღ˚ •。* ♥♥ ˚ ˚✰˚ ˛★* 。 ღ˛Â° 。* °♥ ˚ • ★ *˚ .ღ 。
    /▌*˛˚ ░ ░ٌٌٌ♥happy valentine's day ˚ *
    / \ ˚. ★ *˛ ˚♥♥* ✰。˚ ˚ღ。* ˛˚ ♥♥ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚ 。✰ •* ˚ ♥♥" ✰˚ ♥* ♥♥
    OOO YES THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE EXCELLENT. Hahaha I watch Hank and Katherine play EVERYTHING when I can sleep but don't want to because sleep is WAY LESS COOL AND ENTERTAINING AND ADORABLE than Hank and Katherine YEP. (Y) Which video are you on? XD

YES OKAY WELL enjoy your super comfy yet noisy bed while I am stuck on my lame semi-uncomfy not couch. GOODNIGHT AND ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN.
    YESSSSSSSS I was first and also I gave you the most YEP I THINK I WON THIS YEAR'S BRAD'S BIRTHDAY. I plan on winning all the years I THINK I CAN DO IT. How many more points do I need to make EVERY DAY Bardog? (Y)
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRAD. <3 Even though I've already told you in text form and card form. :p BUT HERE HAVE ANOTHER HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND ALSO I WILL GIVE YOU AT LEAST ONE MORE I IMAGINE. (Y)
    Hahahaha WELL ACTUALLY I haven't really been playing Sims much, I've been too busy. :x Once I get back into the groove of juggling school and leisure time, I'll get back to it. Nice job on getting to the sixth generation and I approve of your family tree (and naming one of the twins Florence!) hahaha. :) Let me know if it's good and then you can help me make an educated decision on which EP to purchase because they're expensive-ish :c

Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! *confetti* *confetti* *confetti* (Y) And btw I never knew you were a Hunger Games fan :)
    LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE COMMENT COMMENT LIKE COMMENT LIKE LIKE (Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y) and also some not caps since sppf doesn't like CAPS lamelamelame
    I can imagine :c

I seeeeeeee! Well I guess it's just hard work and true skill in making them align up properly hahaha :p
    BRAD I LOVE THE FLOWERS I THINK YOU SHOULD KEEP THEM.
    And also your house is so cool looking and actually looks like a house I LOVE IT.
    And also also I love your family tree, I still need to update mine. Ugh but since my game family tree is all screwed up I can't make it as detailed as before. D;
    NOPE SORRY you didn't accept my handshake in time so I got offended and left YOU DON'T LEAVE WILL WRIGHT WAITING LIKE THAT. (N)
    It's okay though maybe next time don't get discouraged. ;P
    That's quite an odd glitch hahaha o_O Thankfully I haven't had any glitches-requiring-a-cheat. Yet.

Hahaha :p Well that's fair enough, then.

Beeteedubzz, I must know your secret as to how you make your family trees look so ~fabulous~ !
    One of my "relatives" posted this on her facebook and it made me laugh. SHE IS ALSO THE SAME ONE WHO SUPPLIES US WITH ALL THE AMAZING ☆¸.•°*â€ËœËœâ€*°•.¸☆ ★ ☆¸.•°*â€ËœËœâ€*°•.¸☆ ♥STATUSES☆¸.•°*â€ËœËœâ€*°•.¸☆ ★ ☆¸.•°*â€ËœËœâ€*°•.¸☆ ♥

UGH BRAD that is what we're doing wrong we'll never be fat and beautiful like William because we don't have enough personality ugh WHY ARE WE SO BORING. (N)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…