• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lol. Well I didn't know either about the fossils! I went on serebii and looked at omanyte because I was so perplexed that after my second set of eggs I haven't hatched a female lol. I love EEVEE lol. But ultimate fave is of course Masquerain!
    Lol read your post below..

Haha sorry for makin you breed Lileep and suffered much. lol. I got lucky that I hatched an Omanyte after the 25th or less.. But it was worth it :)
    As for trading, these are the only DW(F) I need:(ALL DW FEMALE)
    Here are the DW/F I currently own:
    I DO NOT want to breed for DW(F) that have a 12.5% chance of being female unless I am also getting one in return or something better. (Examples: Eevee, Machop, Omanyte, Kabuto, Lileep, Anorith, etc.)

I will consider all offers, so I may trade for other stuff, just ask.
    Also, PLEASE don't trade me Pokemon that have been Hacked in ANY way. Thanks.
    Hey rogue lapras do you mind trading i was reading your list of DW pokemon and i wanted a phanphy, bagon, clamperl, skitty,pidgey,natu,mareep,spinda and skarmory sorry of the list is long but i didnt really notice you had these pokemon before and i really want them so what do ya say?:)
    Is your water team ready? If it is, are you up for a battle? Every other gym leader seems to be inactive or offline right now...
    That sounds good, although I don't need Hippopotas anymore as I got another person asking me about it before you :p
    But I can give you Chansey, Growlithe and Pachirisu for only Seel and Torkoal, I don't mind getting only two DW females in exchange for three. Will start breeding them now.
    I have quite a few of those dw pokes and need a dw f Poliwag. On the top of my head I have the exeggcute, farfetch'd, hoppip, kangaskhan and others.
    its female, and has the ability sniper. It's in her dream ball. I need a poliwag female with the DW ability
    Hi, i read that u re looking for DW pokes, i have spearow, naive, F lv. 10 (UT). If u are interested, pm me.
    As for trading, I am mainly looking for:
    Barboach/DW/Female/Hydration
    Anorith/DW/Female/Swift Swim

I am also looking for other DW/F
    Here are the DW/F I currently own:
    I DO NOT want to breed for DW(F) that have a 12.5% chance of being female unless I am also getting one in return or something better. (Examples: Eevee, Omanyte, Lileep, etc.)

I will consider all offers, so I may trade for other stuff, just ask.
    Also, PLEASE don't trade me Pokemon that have been Hacked in ANY way. Thanks.

I have bred a few of these Pokemon for trades:
    As am I. My only concern is that the challengers may bring along some tough to beat Pokemon, like Salamence, Alakazam, and Gengar.

Then again, if you hit hard and move faster, you'll be fine.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…