• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• At the rate the threads going down the toilet, everyone who continues to post will probably end up being infracted
    You're probably better off just letting it go. Obviously they don't get it, and most likely won't, considering all the facts if it have been flashed in front of their faces countless times, and they still think that they're right.
    Yeah, I know what you mean. I actually started a while back, but sort of dropped it because I was busy, and there wasn't really a whole lot of feedback.

And, yeah definitely do that, I'd be interested in seeing what sort of thing you'd want to write about <3
    And of course, that's your typical serebii poster. They see what they want, regardless of the context in regards to the rest of the post, then they quote that selected portion, and try to make you look stupid.
    You may be interested in these fics:

A Hoenn fic

Kanto one

It's probably easier to just let you read the summary, since I suck at them; but anyways, there were two of the few fics that caught me eye here, and IMO, are extremely well written, especially the second, since it shows a huge amount of character development.
    Although, you always have the one idiot who continues to drag on the argument long after every possible counter argument has been quashed, although, in this particular case, it really wasn't hard to do.
    I also laughed pretty hard how after you, me and A d v e n t made those posts, no one has posted since.

Also, I saw this, and it reminded me of that crogunk one you posted of Kaph

The general lack of knowledge of rng abuse, and how 85% of the users here assume it's cheating without actually checking their facts makes me wish I was mod, so I could infract/ban them for their ignorance x_x
    Also, speaking of lag, you're lucky you weren't active here about a year ago. The lag was horrendous. Seriously, it'd take almost five minutes to post, and half the time it ended up double, or triple posting.
    K, I pm'd it to you. Keep in mind it's of somewhat shitty quality, since I wrote it on my iPod, and I wrote it at like four in the mourning. lol.
    "When it comes to THICK FAT, my choice is always DIET!" oh Japan..

also, "I want to go home with GIRL...", and I found two people (who were both using Dark monotype) comment about Spacial Rend, I honestly believe they have some huge forum game of changing their phrases to a certain thing, I saw tons of things about Super Luck, Spacial Rend, and other abilities/attacks

I read Hound of the Baskervilles earlier, it's a great story
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…