• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
JD
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Slight typo in the title for your thread with the potential episode titles. If true, they'd be BW070 & BW071, not BW069 & BW070. The episode where Cilan challenges Skyla is BW069.
    Yep. Who cares if that one is going to do way better in the long run? Ah well, at least we know that somewhere out there in the big wide world, ACoolTent (Female) and Steve are going on a grand adventure together.
    Oh, I forgot about Skarmory too. There's also going to have to be another Pokémon for him to get, unless if he only wants to use 5 Pokémon.
    It seems like something we'll see as a cliffhanger, maybe at the end of the next chapter.

Oh yeah, I forgot about Super Mario 64. Crobat sounds like an interesting choice. Assuming he'd use a Hoenn Pokémon that knows Fly, the choices are:
    Swellow
    Pelipper
    Flygon
    Altaria
    Tropius
    Salamence
    Latias
    Latios
    Rayquaza
    He already has a Water & Grass Type and we know he wont use Legendaries, so hopefully he goes with Flygon.

The Run Away Guys are almost done with SSBB, so we'll probably get their next collab either this month or next month.

I saw that! Hopefully we get a trailer for SSB4 at E3!

Hopefully he can record DS & 3DS games by then!
    Did you see the new Naruto chapter? I wonder if now we'll see Naruto in a full Nine-Tails mode soon!

What other Pokémon do you think chuggaa will catch? I'm guessing he'll catch something at Granite Cave, hopefully Aron. It also makes sense for him to get a flyer and I'm hoping for it to be Flygon, my favorite Pokémon. The only other one I can see him getting is Altaria, which would remind me of Volvagia from Crystal.

What future LPs do you think chuggaa and The Run Away Guys will do? I'm guessing these:
    Chuggaa
    Super Paper Mario- Been a long time since his last Paper Mario game
    Super Mario Galaxy 2- Would be cool and he did Galaxy with Luigi
    The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess- Cool Zelda title for him to do
    The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword- Even cooler Zelda title to do
    Maybe some Pokémon spin-offs like Colosseum & XD
    Pikmin 3- He did Pikmin & Pikmin 2 and by the time Pikmin 3 comes out, it would be a decent amount of time since his Pikmin 2 LP
    If he ever gets the chance to record DS & 3DS Games, I'd like to see him LP the inevitable BW Third Version, a better Platinum Walkthrough, Okami-den, Phantom Hour Glass, Spirit Tracks & Mass Attack

The Run Away Guys
    Kirby's Return to Dream Land
    Kirby's Epic Yarn (in a fashion similar to their SSBB LP)
    Mario Party 9
    Can't think of anything else, but I would like to see something else besides side-scrollers and Mario Partys too.
    I agree, especially having used one in SoulSilver (which I nicknamed Slaqueen because it's a girl).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…