• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey there! Sorry I've been away for a while, went on a trip (for business not pleasure haha). Anyway, I'll be free to trade once both of us are online at the same time. :)
    Mienfoo

Nature: naive | Gender: male | Ability: regenerator
    OT: JOHNNYD | ID: 10693
    IVs: 30/31/30/31/31/31 HP ice 70
    EVs: none, UT lvl 1
    Current Moves: endure, low kick, baton pass, knock off
    ball caught in: Poke ball

May I have it with my Lv:100 non shiny near flawless bold Natural Cure Blissey(IV:31HP 31D 29SA 30SD 31SP,EV: 252HP 252D 6SD) with egg move counter?(This Blissey is bred by myself without using RNG)
    31/29/31/31/30/31 Lv100 Modest Reshiram (6 HP/ 252 SpAtk/ 252 Spe) (holding life orb) moves: Blue Flare, Flame Charge, Dragon Pulse, Draco Meteor
    31/29/31/31/30/31 Lv 100 Timid Reshiram (6 Atk/ 252 SpAtk/ 252 Spe) (holding life orb) moves: Blue Flare, Focus Blast, Flame Charge, Dragon Pulse
    31/31/31/31/31/31 Lv100 Hasty Reshiram (6 Atk/ 252 SpAtk/ 252 Spe) (holding life orb) moves: Blue Flare, Outrage, Flame Charge, Draco Meteor
    31/31/30/19/31/31 Lv100 Adamant Zekrom (6 HP/ 252 Atk/ 252 Spe) (holding choice band) moves: Outrage, Fusion bolt, Bolt Strike, Dragon Claw
    31/30/23/30/27/30 Lv75 Timid Kyurem (252 SpAtk/ 6 SpDef / 252 Spe) (holding choice scarf) moves: Ice Beam, Focus Blast, Hidden Power (Fire 70), Draco Meteor
    31/6/31/30/31/30 Lv75 Timid Kyurem (UT, except for Pokerus) moves: Glaciate, Dragon Pulse, Imprison, Endeavor
    Add those please sorry I cannot view what you've sent over text as I have been lagged all day....
    hey Elements. Just wondering if you like some of the flawless shiny legends from my thread, cause I'm interested in some pokemon from your shop thx
    sorry for the late reply, i was out of town. any way, yea Brawl and I did the trade for the Ledyba and numel :)
    Good night Elements! Hey dude omg I just saw the new episode of BW over YouTube and Electross was there! I'm really looking for PalCity Flawless Lucario as he has AuraSphere / DarkPulse / Waterpulse and Dragon Pulse wow!
    Nothing :3:3:3:3 .. We have two pending flawless trades one with Truevinally? Is it? He wants our HP Fire Rotom ,and Mr too Funk to druk :/ I guess that's the name yeah can you do them ???
    Nice to deal with you once again. Please keep that Torkoal as a small gesture of my appreciation to you and especially BrawL
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…