• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ok, I'll try to explain it. :)

----------
    1) Does Unfezant has to faint too many pokemon who gives ev in sp def like tons of frillish? for example, if Unfezant is Lv 35, i put him to fight 15 wild Frillish Lv 10-20, but isn't enough for complete a level, so i begin to faint high lv Liepard, or whatever...
    ----------
    I don't really understand that question.

----------
    2) Fainting evolved species like: Jellicents, Gothitelle´s, etc, make Unfezant will gain even more EV´s in Special Defense?? and if that so, will i always have to fight the same and the same species while raise one level? or can i mix, but always fainting pkmn who gives Special Def.?
    ----------
    If you want SpDef then you can KO either Jellicent or Gothitelle without any worry. The only difference is Gothitelle gives 1 more SpDef EV than Jellicent.

----------
    3) It does´t matter if i faint tons of Basculin who gives speed, or a Patrat who gives Attack, or Audino who gives HP, or randomly pkmn until i raise a level... Unfezant will always gain +4 in Special Defence, because of the power item?
    ----------
    Even though the Power item gives 4 EVs in SpDef, you would still get the normal EVs that a Pokemon would give. So unless you want to raise Atk then you wouldn't want to KO any Patrat. And the same goes for Audino with HP and so on.

----------
    Thanks SkittyonWailord, YOU RO0CkK!!
    ----------
    Thanks. :)
    You do not have to fight the same species of Pokemon throughout the EV training, both with power items used or without. Basically, how the power items work is that they add +4 EV to their respective stat on top of what EVs you gain from the Pokemon fainted. So basically 3) is the correct option as what you fight does not matter.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…