• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wow! It's been a helluva long time, no? Life has stolen me away too. Not much time for pokemon nowadays.

A baby?! And your second one!? Congratulations! <(^.^)>

I'm doing alright. Finally starting to make some leeway in my field (IT). Good luck with the baby! Hope to talk to you again soon!
    Hey sorry for extremely late response.

Yeah, I learned right after asking you that they took down the social groups. :(

True, it was getting spammy. It's too bad, really.
    Hey what happened to the discussion group? I can't seem to access it. :(
    Awwww <(^.^)>

But yeah, it is a bummer. I really need to redeem myself. All hope isn't lost yet, though. I still have half a week to make this happen. We shall see what comes of it. :)
    lol True.

Trying to raise the funds for the trip. But it's looking like I won't be able to afford it unless someone comes with me. :(
    Yes. yes it is. :)

You got a house? Congratulations! So when's the house-warming party?

Yeah moving really sucks. I had to help my two sisters move a few times and moved an office that I used to work in. Not fun at all. But worth it in the end. Good luck with that. :D
    Too bad. Lol I failed miserably at the VGCs. Trying to go to the Last Chance Qualifiers, but it's really tough.

Yeah I've been uber-mega busy the last week. Finally have a couple of days off. Got some new gadgets to play with, so I'll be geeking out the next few days (and coming on here of course).

I guess you've been uber-mega busy, too huh? :)
    Hey! How u doin'? Yes it has. I would be on more, but between the training for the VGC in Newark, family matters, and job hunting, it's been kind of busy. Have you attended the VGC this year?
    Undoubtedly true, Zero...

But I've got another something: During your labor in your first pregnancy, did you completely lose control over your bladder? Or were you in too much pain to notice?
    Brother... I wouldn't stand being color blind...!

Anyhow, I've got another interesting thing: In either of your pregnancies, had the baby ever kicked your bladder, & if so, did that make you have to go each time that happens??
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…