• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Maybe. I need to prove that he traded the hacked Deoxys to me (I deleted the PM's) so it'll be a little hard.
    Hi. Well, I do remember that I traded w/ Barak (he also traded me a hack but says that can't remember) but I unfortunately don't remember the In - game name or FC, sorry.
    look it not my acount... you cant say that it mine only becuase you think soo.. I am very sorry to you but it not my fault...! so plz leave me along
    its not my acount.. sorry he sayied that he doesnt play this game any more and now he gave me his acount..
    Very good. Now for final comments:

First of all, Ferrothorn should have Leech Seed. I forgot it could learn it at the time I was helping you :p

Second of all, Dragon Tail has negative priority (which means that, like Roar, you'll move last after your opponent even if they are slower), so do a Rest/Sleep Talk Dragon Dance Mence if you plan on Dragon Tail.

Finally, all the other movesets you gave me are fine. Every moveset is pretty much a matter of preference. (Also, do Psyshock on Alakazam. Forgot to mention that that might be a better idea if any Blissey's/ Eviolite Chansey's decide to show up)
    Tyranitar (mixed): Stealth Rock, Flamethrower, Stone Edge, Crunch

Tyranitar (all Physical with SR): Stealth Rock, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Crunch

Dugdrio: Rock Slide/ Stone Edge, Earthquake, Sucker Punch/ Night Slash, *filler move* (whether it be Hone Claws, Aerial Ace, or Substitute is up to you).

Alakazam: Perfect. That's the typical Alakazam moveset, and it does work.
    Ferrothorn's difficult for me to think of as well. I'm not at all a fan of Pokemon whose job it is to wall others. However, that won't stop me from trying to help. Let's see about these for movesets (I'll post it in two parts):

Gliscor: Protect (to stall for Poison healing), Earthquake, Rock Slide (or Stone Edge), *filler move* (whether it be another attack or Swords Dance is up to you)

Ferrothorn (you can make a pseudo-sweeper with 4 attacking moves or a wall with this moveset): Spikes, Power Whip, Gyro Ball, *filler* (usually Stealth Rock, but you have a Pokemon with Stealth Rock already)

Salamence (Intimidate or Moxie, depending on your preference *note: Dragon Dance and Outrage together are illegal on a Moxie-mence*): Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw/ Outrage, Earthquake, Fire Fang
    OK. So here's the team so far:
    Tyranitar
    Gliscor
    Ferrothorn
    Alakazam

This so far is a good team. Now, for the other two, let's see about these:
    Dugdrio (from Kanto; has Arena Trap and can shut down a huge counter to your team if played properly)
    A dragon Pokemon (your choice) that's holding Leftovers (just so the Sandstorm doesn't eat away at your health).

Now we have to think about movesets for each member. After all, what's a Pokemon without a moveset?
    I assume this is a singles battle. OK. Give the Alakazam Life Orb, because with Magic Guard, the Life Orb damage is cancelled out. Now for the team. First, what Pokemon do you have that you'd really like to use? That's the first step I use in making teams. I narrow down the Pokemon I'd like to use to 6 Pokemon, then I evaluate their strengths and weaknesses. Do you have any idea about the other 5? If not, I can think about it and help you.
    Alakazam... OK. Two questions: does the Alakazam have Magic Guard, and how many Pokemon are allowed on your team? Those have to be answered before we can figure anything else out.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…