• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Tested for what? Squad leader? Not tested really just battle some of squad leaders and We'll see how you do. If I am on when you are I'll battle you, otherwise your best bet is Dr. Chaos.
    No big deal. You have to realize how many posts I read a day, if I forget to reply to one just give a friendly reminder. Being a clan leader of such an active clan is alot harder then one would think especially since I cant be on all the time :p. That said if you show promise within the next couple days, lose a bit of your sarcastic tone and you enjoy battling; you will likely be promoted to the much needed Leafeon Squad Leader.
    Hey, our bad about the poor leadership thingy atm, but our leaders are still getting things cool and tidy so try not 2 think 2 unfondly of our proweiss as a clan! Dx

As compensation i'll totally provide you with a Lvl. 1 Magetmite. I just happen 2 have a lot! -w-
    i didnt ignore it, at the time we were getting alot of members that joined but didnt come on again by rights since you havent posted since then you wouldve been removed anyway, I apologize for any misunderstading. If you could repost the application so I can update your info on the OP that would cool. (sorry if that came off as rude im just tired lol dont take it personally)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…