• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dugtrio (F) @ Focus Sash
    Trait: Arena Trap
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Earthquake
    - Substitute
    - Stone Edge
    - Sucker Punch

Magnezone @ Leftovers
    Trait: Magnet Pull
    EVs: 252 HP / 148 Def / 56 SAtk / 52 SDef
    Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
    - Charge Beam
    - Substitute
    - Flash Cannon
    - Thunderbolt

Wobbuffet (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Shadow Tag
    EVs: 252 HP / 164 Def / 92 SDef
    Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
    - Encore
    - Counter
    - Mirror Coat
    - Tickle

Scizor (M) @ Choice Scarf
    Trait: Swarm
    Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
    - U-turn
    - Superpower
    - X-Scissor
    - Iron Head

Rotom-W @ Choice Scarf
    Trait: Levitate
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
    - Thunderbolt
    - Hydro Pump
    - Volt Switch
    - Shadow Ball

Landorus (M) @ Choice Scarf
    Trait: Sand Force
    Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
    - Stone Edge
    - U-turn
    - Earthquake
    - Outrage
    Wait... Squad leader? Thanks. Too bad I can only PO on Fridays and weekends, excepting Summer... Unless they figure out some way for PO battlers to battle by Web Browsers only...
    yeah i know i haven't got a chance im in school and im working trying to get that done before thursday D: thanks for letting me know ;)
    yea battles are on PO now right? good lord OU feels like the freaking weather channel now.

wow Goke left, i've been looking around serebii, and almost everyone i know is gone now
    Ok,im striving to get better, I'm no where near as good as you are probably but I'll get there in no time. :/
    and my name on PO server is Transsferr, as the ladder reset and my name is taken by someone else :S
    Sorry for being not on smogon for such a long while :S since that dumb server kinda unable to connect to my internet. Error while connected to server -- Received error n°7: Connection timed out<-- dumbass message
    Sorry, its kind of annoying that I posted and 3 days there was no reply. So sorry if i overreacted about it but whatever. Im happy to serve you.
    oh cool you're still in the clan business. nice, has the clanning system changed much on serebii? any new rules?
    hey TUM, sorry for the late reply, I usually only come on serebii once in a while for no absolute reason. I guess i just miss this place sometimes :) what have you been up to?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…