• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Basically, whoever's fighting Unova can only equip 3 of their pokemon with items, although I'm willing to change that number.
    not pushing me. i have been wanting to draw it anyway. challenge accepted lol. i will show you when i have a good one
    ahhh, SS3 Goku. hard for me to draw. i only have a side of the face with one strand on hair coming down drawing of him
    I'm actually thinking of changing it soon. But for now, it works as thus: you choose one of your opponent's pokemon, and, whenever he brings it out, you can choose which move you want it to use. On the third turn of it being out, your opponent may choose to withdraw it if he wishes. After you've knocked out 3 of your opponent's pokemon, however, your opponent resumes total control of it. If I were you, I'd talk with ND and see if he wants to use this one, or wait for me to release the new one
    I've got a good idea, since me and jazz want ru then one of our battles can be that. For the remaining tier, we can choose one each. I'll give you time to consult with your team
    so, since i am using the phone for internet, i cant copy and paste the link so i have to post the pic here sorry. will post kid buu drawing next time, but for now...

Cell (Perfect Form) Headshot

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…