• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's ok. ^^ I don't really talk in the clan, I get shy and don't know what to talk about. >: And I don't know if one is for me. x3
    Hi blonde, Addonexus wanted me to get the frillish from you because he doesn't have internet and he doesn't know when it'll be back. ^^ He gave me some pokemon to trade to you, tell me when you're free? :]
    Uh, nothing I can think of. The shop points are enough. I'm pretty sure I'll get some for this.
    lol I feel so stupid I had my mac address wrong lol...I got it running now gunna try to search out a good iv through grass for the test if i did it right...found a site thats why more not confusing then smogon lol...I let you know if i got it finally :)

also how long is your searches take for wild pokemon?
    Wups, the Politoed isn't shiny, while the Lapras is epic both ways--but preferably shiny.

Politoed's gender doesn't matter as the name I have for it likely won't work anyway (LOL), and the Lapras is male. ^_^
    Unfortunately, I don't have either necessary female...:(

But here are the specs:

Lapras

Name: Stormsurge

Ability: Hydration (DW)

Nature: Jolly

IV's: Flawless as I don't need a HP

Eggmoves: Dragon Dance

-------------

Poliwag

Name: ThundrCloud

Ability: Whatever gives it Drizzle as a Politoed (DW)

Nature: Modest

IV's: Highest possible to yield Hidden Power Electric 70

Eggmoves: None are necessary.
    Would you be able to RNG me a couple of pokemon, if you don't already have them? I REALLY need them, as one is among my favorites and the other is necessary for me to battle properly with it. haha

You have a Shiny DW Flawless Poliwag/Politoed with Hidden Power Grass/Electric/Ground 70 (preferably electric, but I'll take either of the other two), that's nicknameable?

Also, and more importantly, do you have a shiny flawless, Jolly DW Lapras with Dragon Dance that's able to be nicknamed?
    Ah, well that would be a bit off my load cause I would not have known how quickly I could have gotten it cloned.

Um, you are getting your PhD so I believe you are intelligent. Your username is......yeah, forget it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…