• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol cool im trying my first rng breed on frillish so thats my goal is to get that poke for my self :D I want a bold water absorb one so im gunna read up some more to figure out then...so if you use the chatot that means that your using the standard seed method without the c-gear stuff...so ill read some more up then :) thank you for rnging my ayame for me :)
    this frillish im giving you is a so so one...I was trying to breed rng without shiny but slightly goofed...im still practicing and learning what im doing wrong still...also do you have a chatot like you said? you said i need that poke right? If not its okay
    alright ill be on in a sec...Ill try to give you a good iv poke if i have one lol...Ill see if i can give you a good iv thats not 5th gen as well...If i can't im sorry :(
    okay thanks and also I have a tab that says 4th/5th generation shiny egg...I think that the one for breeding...Ill check that site out too to find my sid too...want to trade fast if you can? Im on again for a short sec then im gunna make some dinner lol...

Edit:thanks blonde for helping me...Im reading up alot on breeding still trying to grasp how to work the windows section but i should be fine its not as bad as it looks...just a different layout...Is there a way to change the species? or are you going through the time finder? if thats the same as the mac program...I know you search seeds but i was wondering if the seeds are searched through the time finder...then take those seeds to generate through the rng reporter itself...I think...Im kinda just winging things cuaz im finding that smogon is a confusing guide site lol...
    Pokemon:Makuhita
    Shiny?:yes
    Flawless?:yes
    Nature:Adamant
    Ability:Guts
    HP:n/a
    Egg Moves?(if I can ):Bullet punch
    Nickname?n/a

Pokemon:Vullaby
    Flawless?:yes
    Nature:Careful
    Ability:Overcoat
    HP:n/a
    Egg Moves?(if I can ):Roost
    Nickname? LadyBones

Pokemon:Foongus
    Flawless?:yes for Hp ice 70
    Nature:Calm
    Ability:Effect Spore
    HP:Ice 70
    Egg Moves?(if I can ):Stun spore
    Nickname? Amanita

those are my requests if you need any pokemon let me know :)
    hey blonde,thanks for the pokemon :) Purple will give you the jirachi,I hope you like it since it's very rare oh I also have a shiny metagross with stealth rock but it is nicknamed I gave you the non shiny one if you prefer the shiny one let me know :)
    oh dang i keep missing you alright thanks now one more question now im trying to do a search for my sid but im having trouble do you have a site that will direct me...also that explains why im having trouble...also I thought so that i needed the iv's so i used the checker thats on the rng reporter...all i need is that sid to keep progressing...
    okay its fine and lol im back on too anyway do you a chatot? I was reading through guides to use a chatot but...okay also do you need your sid at all for shinies? also whats the name of your tab you use on your mac one...it may be the same just a totally diffrent layout...just saying...I know your using seed to find it but do you have to have both parents id's or no? I may get a general idea after that what you used...all the guides are the same but slightly diffrent if you know what I mean...
    can you wait since no wifi at the moment ><?
    i have(all from TMO or Acio)
    Lapras, vulpix, illumise, carvahna, murkrow, natu, etc
    yeah i noticed i got a almost perfect iv wild piplup its iv were almost there but my timer was off a bit that what happen D: Im starting to read up on the breeding parts to see how to do it...what do you use the capture tab or the 4th/5th gen tab...Its telling me to use the capture tab and use gift pokemon method but i don't know if that right whould you want to use the shiny egg one? anyway thanks can i pick her up now?
    I'm not sure. >: He might be on here later today or tomorrow if he has time to go somewhere with internet or he might talk to me and I can ask him about it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…