• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
((JAWS))
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Its because i see Farfetch'd on your team and you wanna use Smeargle, so...
    Do you like Lapras that much?
    No lol. I honestly don't to much seeing as they are fairly weak my top 3 favorite is Charizard, Salamence, and Lapras. Smeargle is my 4th favorite just for his Stalling Tactics
    The Anime is lost i think, i cant see even one episode. But they say that Pokemon Best wishes is very good. Also, do you like Smeargle and Farfetch'd?
    Also heres the updated team

Starmie
    -Thunderbolt
    -Ice Beam
    -Psychic
    -Hydro Pump

Charizard
    -Belly Drum
    -Fire Punch
    -Substitute
    -Earthquake

Venusaur
    -Leech Seed
    -Toxic
    -Protect
    -Earthquake

Salamence
    -Dragon Claw
    -Rest
    -Flamethrower
    -Dragon Dance

Lucario
    -Close Combat
    -Calm Mind
    -Dragon Pulse
    -Shadow Ball

Smeargle
    -Baton Pass
    -Spore
    -Seismic Toss
    -Endure

The Smeargle is my Stat Passer.
    Im considering in replacing the Salamence with a Smeargle. I know Smeargle is a meh pokemon but I need a Stat Booster and Staller. I always change my team around I kinda wanna get a stable team to the point where I'm keeping it that way. I think I'm close to that. Also I agree with you. After Kanto pokemon turned into complete garbage. I still like the games. I just dont like the Anime as much after the Indigo League seeing Ash's Charizard lost to a Charmander... Also when Kanto was popular it had more core moral values. Such as friendship and loyalty to training. Team Rocket used to be a Comic Relief now they are too serious. I still LOVE and Adore pokemon after pokemon went down hill. (Ex. Lucario, Togekiss, and Salamence) But the moral stories fade away into the never ending mist. Theres no moral to the pokemon series anymore. Thats why I stick with the games.
    Salamence is good, but i don't like him that much. Ya know, i allways see the design of the Pokemon, if is cooler and have a average stats, be welcome!
    Maybe because my first Pokemon was Pokemon Yellow...
    But the old fans is an A**! In here-Brazil-Pokemon is just trash after Kanto, what i totally disagree! Also, you are a cool user i am liking you a little xD
    Yeah Starmie is a good pokemon I just dont see many people use him.. Dragonite is also good but then I got a Salamence, lol me and Dragonites relationship is over. Can you blame me? Salamence is a good pokemon. Especially with Charizard right next to him hes unstoppable
    My current team on Pearl are this one
    Metagross
    -Meteor mash
    -Zen headbutt
    -Earthquake
    -Bullet punch
    Starmie
    -Thunder bolt
    -Ice beam
    -Psychic
    -Surf
    Gardevoir
    -Energy ball
    -Thunder bolt
    -Calm mind
    -Psychic
    Altaria
    -Dragon pulse
    -Flame thrower
    -Ice beam
    -Roost
    Gallade
    -Night slash
    -Psycho cut
    -Leaf blade
    -Close combat
    Dragonite
    -Flame thrower
    -Earthquake
    -Dragon claw
    -Dragon dance
    Yeah that looks like a good team I literally had my memory erased from Fire Red. Like I don't remember any of my team, or their moves or abilities. Unfortunatley all I had rememberance of was my beloved Charizard. All Max Evs. Amazing he was just an amazing pokemon. I beat the whole game with his one amazing valuable move. Flamethrower. Ah those were the days. Flamethrower killed like every other pokemon. And not to mention Team Rocket was great too! If I had remembered anything from that team besides charizard I would have migrated to Heart Gold. I really wish I could remember that team I mean it was a Dream Team. This is what I have now.

Starmie
    -Thunderbolt
    -Ice Beam
    -Psychic
    -Hydro Pump

Charizard
    -Belly Drum
    -Fire Punch
    -Substitute
    -Earthquake

Venusaur
    -Leech Seed
    -Toxic
    -Protect
    -Earthquake

Salamence
    -Dragon Claw
    -Rest
    -Flamethrower
    -Dragon Dance

Lucario
    -Close Combat
    -Calm Mind
    -Dragon Pulse
    -Shadow Ball

Latias
    -Surf
    -Rest
    -Fly
    -Dragon Pulse
    Emerald...how much i cried when i go to buy the game and......wheres the game?! I lost my favorite region, Hoenn. The team i used on Gold was
    Slowking
    Alakazam
    Dragonite
    Steelix
    Raichu
    It was incredible xD
    But my team on Pearl is a lot more better!
    I've beaten Fire Red, Sapphire, Emerald, Platinum, Heart Gold and White. But I lost fire red and emerald. Then I donated platinum 2 months ago. If I combined my Sapphire Team with My Heart Gold Team I would be unstoppable
    ... No one can be the best. You would always have to change your team. No one can be perfect nor have the perfect team. This applies to life as well except the team in pokemon represents our skills and weaknesses. We all have lack of skills and weaknesses. Also I doubt your the best on Serebii no offense
    Constructive criticism is the important word. You gave advice that is an unambiguous bad. Saying you have bad rates is not bullying, it's the damn truth. Calm Mind on something with no special attacks is a waste of a slot. Saying Scizor has a lot of weaknesses is also false, because it has the second lowest possible (1). Either listen to the advice given to you or don't post. We are not spamming your wall with hate, we are trying to improve your rates and attitude.

Also, FoldingScreens is not a bro... she's a she.
    Alright fine but I never spammed RMT. I gave an opinion and its a free space for constructive critiscm not being mean on my wall 24/7 cause people like FoldingScreen can't go a day without bullying a person with a different opinion correct? Therefore stop spamming my wall with hate and go receive a life Folding Screen
    Hey, man. I see that too many people dislike you. It's understandable, but can you keep it down a tad bit with your insults and posting. Being banned isn't a great thing. I'm just warning you, buddy. Not offending you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…