• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Indeed it is. I don't know how well stuff in-between all-offensive or complete stall specifically works, mainly because I've mostly been using stall from late pre-Platinum up to the present, but yes, I guess I'm still kind of stuck in the old 4th gen mindset too which my first Platinum team bears witness to.

Your memory's correct. I've made some Plat. teams, I just haven't posted one for rating. I haven't had time to post and keep up with a team, and I oftentimes don't get many rates despite people looking (now two have borrowed my mouseover text idea!) anyways.

As for posting a team here soon, I don't know what it will look like, but I do know in pre-Platinum, the better I made a team the more bog it looked. So I don't know whether I'll come up with anything interesting if it's good. Hopefully my more creative Platinum teams are indicators of more to come. Thanks for the encouragement, though ^_^!
    Okay, that makes more sense. He does strike me as a very energetic, friendly person.

I'm doing great. The extended absence is over, and it worked very well. I'm back in action for now!

However, I liked my break so much that I'll probably do it again in the future, or at the very least I'm going to try not to be so active over here anymore. As if I was ever very active here since summer and late '07/early '08 :/. Also, I doubt I'll have much time to battle or build new teams, but this hasn't been new news for a while.

Maybe during Christmas break I'll build an actually good, well thought out Platinum team or do some battles with my few, quickly thrown together Platinum teams. (They are 'decent' teams, so it's not like I can't win with them. Albeit these battles require an unnessarily high level of prediction, and I do lose more with them. At least they're not boring.) That's not certain though.
    ----------
    I really don't know what they're trying to achieve
    ----------

----------
    Well tbh only Forte is like that? but he's just eccentric.
    ----------
    I don't know about that. I haven't been message boarding for too long, but it doesn't seem to me like he's trying to achieve anything by it. It seems to me that he just honestly admires some former CBC members' battling and rating skills--especially yours, Blue Ace.

It's not unlike what you (or at least what lots of people) might say or do in front of a real life, favorite famous person.

Or is that what you mean by 'eccentric?'

Edit: Wow. At this moment you have 168 more profile visits since Rad3n pointed out the 2,500. That was only about five days ago, so since then, on average, you've had 33.6 visits per day.
    Probably because you post so much here, but God I really don't know what they're trying to achieve =/

Also you need to get on MSN more at my time.
    I'm not being offensive to you, just those idiots thinking that praising you is going to make them look cool. Sorry if it came off that I was.
    imo, Crystal was the most fun pokemon game, I never played competitive anything save 4th. I liked Sapphire allot, but Crystal was still more fun, the memories :)

I've literally sat myself down and said, "Okay! I QUIT!! Shoddy is freaking evil and I will NEVER play again!" after about two days I've trashed all my pokemon stuff and forget all about it. 6 months later a kid @ my school is all "Hey I like pokemon and its cool!(3rd gener n00b)" so I give him some tips of my good knowledge, then it comes, I wonder, "I wonder what has changed since I left?" then I see the Plat updates and get hooked, its sad. I'll guarantee you though when I turn 14 I won't play it anymore, too much school and Japanese homework.

cool MixElf ^_^ now that I think about it, wouldn't IP be useless(compared to HP). It hits Hippo who has large Def, and Mence has Intimidate >_>
    ----------
    Pokemon is lame now.
    ----------
    Now? NOW?? imo it got lame when everyone stopped playing 2nd gen :( It also got lame when EV's came out and when Umbreon got no love(everyone assumes it can ONLY TrapPass, what about just walling?), and when SR came. The only reason I play pogeymanz is cuz I can't stop, its weird I've stopped liek 8-9 times and I always end up coming back……… I don't quite understand the statement ?_?

Oh, and the MixElf would be running like IP / Flamethrower / GK / Psychic or something like that, is there a standard MixElf yet?
    Hey, didn't you have a bunch of different Dugtrio spreads? I can't find them anywhere, what are they, please? Oh, and what's the best way to counter MixElf? Thanks ^_^
    im sorry i think i just overreacted. anywho meh ok well if you read the post you know that i will be busy tomoz and next week so yer se ya soz again.
    Maybe someone should point out that we didn't "discuss" anything. I simply took note of the fact you didn't respond to S.Bustathedog.

Oh and HI S.BUSTA! *waves* :p
    Im gessing you don't want to be in the club if you ignore this then im taking your name of the list the same goes for rad3n, you should really discuss that kinda thing in a PM.

LOL and i thougth you used to be my freind.
    I love the way you've completely ignored about 25 VMs from S.Bustathedog yet he just keeps coming back.
    Could you be a bit more active in the POTW club plz so it doesn't die thanks also we might be making changes to it so do you have Shoddy? if not do you think you could get it?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…