• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• okay my photobucket is being stupid once i get my picture on to photobucket of the tab ill send you the link...
    okay im trying to find the damn tab picture that looks like it but i keep finding the capture tab instead :/ ill try a frame again change to see what happens...
    ill be back need to eat and ill keep reading up...not sure why i keep getting gaint frames lol...
    just a bit diffrent it the newest one i had to re down load it cuaz the other was outdated it said...its the 993 Beta version....if that helps...
    okay my is updated more cuaz the capture tab says 8 but when i got to the other shiny egg tab its 8/8 but you said its 70 to 100 frame...im so confused again D:
    nvm saw that my min and max changed when i changed the capture to D: wow but not seeing the pid frame yet but slowly getting it :) thanks...
    okay that was the capture tab for wild pokemon not what i was going for im breeding so that frame means nothing...im using the 4th/5th gen shiny egg tab and my frame is gunna be high sadly no matter what...so i may be there forever lol...
    that must be the min/max frame...i think that must be the iv frame cuaz it set to 8 like you said..for the pid? im still figuring that out...
    Oh I don't? I guess I was thinking of something else. Guess I'll check it out then.

Okay, I'll be sure to check back a few times every now and then. Nickname it Mythril whenever you get it please.
    the iv frame is in the 7000 i think? but the starting frame is suppose to be 45? while i was watching the video for windows that didn't matter for some reason? unless im mistaken...his frame was like 44 in the video...
    okay thanks but another question the pid would be the actual frame itself or would it be labeled as PID? just want to make sure i jot down the right one :)
    omg blonde i got everything correct but the shiny lol...i think ill keep trying i may of had something off...also it was a male going for a female...ill keep trying to get this right...
    well this one is based off of the windows reporter and it was posted as a good guide on smogon too lol I missed it...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSonSZQFQK8...the thing is that i lost on how the chatot tracks the pid? so if the PID how many times do i hear the chatot? thats what i have to do now to get it to hatch i got the time of the seed just need to know when to use chatot...
    lol no no it was just a example what the windows tab looks like...i have b/w breeding :) and yes it searches out all the times first with the seeds then you have to imput in the seed you want in the main rng reporter then you have to calculate the intial pidrng frame then after that im lost lol...I just have to read more i found a you tube video now that may help me...
    lol its alright i knew what i was getting into...I only have windows stuff...I know that can't run on a windows 7 right? so I had to get the other one :/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…