• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
H
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Alright, I got Skype, but I don't have a mic so I don't think I'll be able to actually say anything. :/

My Skype name is Billy_Mays_Ace_Advertiser
    Hey Harry.

Yeah, Bron and I have been talking. He told me he needed help with a few War-related things, and I've taken a peek at the whole groups and clubs section to grasp the situation. It started off with Bron needing some help with the RP and he seemed desperate for some kind of means on what to do next for the rest of the War, hence my suggestions he posted in the Planning and Discussion thread (I didn't expect him to post it all word for word).

As for the RP plan, sounds good. I always felt that starting the RP a little earlier than the War itself seemed to work better. As for me taking part, eh, can't say I'm really that into this kind of thing anymore. I'm kind of more like Obi Wan Kenobi, not really spearheading the action anymore, but instead providing a little guidance and assistance from the sidelines, even if I am just kind of a ghost right now.
    Yeah, for me, it's extremely difficult to RP on some nights. I fall behind at the beginning of the week and I then have to play catch up.

RPing with you was always awesome though. Your characters and posts were always profound and intriguing.
    Ah... okay. Yeah, I could see where a DM-run RPG might be a little more interesting. I did that once with a standard forum RPG, and it seemed to work pretty well for a while.

But yeah, I think most RPs die because they're moving too slow and people get bored...
    Yeah, I looked into Pokemon Roleplay Adventures once. Seemed a little complex considering how many different options and choices there were.

Well, if there's anything I can do to help you out, let me know.
    Hey Harry, it's been a while. Still mostly RPing, but it honestly seems like RPing around here has died down considerably...

What's new with you?
    Mostly going between work and school. This semester's a little more demanding than usual.

Besides that, I've been doing alright. Been doing a little RPing and graphic art around here.
    Hey Harry!

They're actually pretty well-staffed already. Great mods too, very reasonable and easy to talk to. They really don't even need me.

How have you been lately?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…