• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Alfonso
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ...: D

*saves to laptop and external* Need to make sure I never lose this picture again. :<

A million thanks! <3
    So I took some time to actually take a peak in my harddrive. Ran a search for Janine. One of the first few fines that popped up was the fanart you were looking for. You lucky guy.
    Here
    Not to be rude, but couldn't you have asked via PM?

I've just come back to the forums this week due to how busy I've been and have been trying to cover as much ground as possible why enjoying actually posting for once. I apologise if there has been issues in Alt. Card Discussion, I'll be sure to check there later today and keep on top of it.
    Yeah, it's okay I saw that. It's just that some people were starting to use tags for very minor stuff so I thought I'd step in.

Great stuff though.
    Sorry Alfonso. D: I told them to use spoiler tags if the subject matter was really raunchy. :p

I'm glad you posted though. ^^
    Would you be interested in posting in the Orangeshipping thread? Tom Nook is going to be creating one in a couple of days, and he's hoping there will be some people who will be a regular member there, will take part in the discussion, and will take the thread somewhat seriously. I recall that you posted in the old Orangeshipping thread from a long time ago, so I just want to know if you'd be willing to do it again.
    hi could you please close the thread i created called 'rampardos vs bastiodon episode 575 speculation' i was unaware of there already being a discussion on the topic.

thanks craig
    Back for some nostalgia, ey?

We've missed you around in (advance)shipping and anime. To me you were one of those good mods that doesn't abuse his power =)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…