• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol at 'Terrakion level'. And yeah, her music's more bubblegum pop, something of which I just do not enjoy. That said, there are some tracks of hers which I enjoy, and I appreciate her status as a pop icon.
    Midnight City is probably one of the highlights. There were some duds on there, which typically comes with length, however there were some other great tracks. Thanks for introducing me to them.

Didn't realise you were a Madonna fan either
    Incredible.

Pretty sure I was going to post other things, but the only thing I can remember atm is: LISTEN TO M83'S 'HURRY UP, STILL DREAMING'. It's an amaaaaaazing album, or at least I think it is.
    Hey, I added your 3DS code for Mario Kart. Mine's 3222-5690-2461 if you want to add me back :]
    I apologize, Dax knows which buttons to press, I once expressed my love for Rihanna to him many times, and we had a falling out, and even since becoming 'civil' again, he suddenly resorted to throwing shade.

Honestly I'm indifferent to her at this point, the association with Dax does not help either………the first deal about Del Rey was the SNL ordeal, and that is clearly warranted as it was far from great, and this is a resonable assessment, but even that cannot be said, when it was said, because folks like Dax come with flames and matches.

But yeah, I will ignore his digs, or at the least not speak on Del Rey in contrast =D
    I agree and am done on the Del Rey matter, but I was not going to let Dax get away with bashing Rihanna.

Subtle and not subtle, not a day goes by, in those which he posts in the pop thread, where he does not throw her shade……

He clearly regardless of Del Rey's talent if any, is insecure and disappointed in her failing to live up to expectations, both public and his own personal ones..

Others have said less than flattering comments about Rihanna, and I've stayed mum, and in many cases even agreed from time to time….but yeah

Dax is on a whole 'nuther level of pettyness…

He can never take criticism, even when warranted…..
    I'm sorry if you are disappointed, but when Dax shows his insecurities and bashes Rihanna subtly left and right, no one challenges him.

I make one Del Ray comment, and they rise with gas and matches….
    I get your point and I respect it. I personally don't understand how Lana Del Ray has provoked so much conflict in the thread. I know I keep prattling on about it, but the thread is on a steeper downhill slope than it's ever been. I feel so much less inclined to post there now.
    ----------
    EXHIBITS A AND B: Elekible-Kid and RickHoenn.
    People were so quick to tell me that I shouldn't be shy of talking of Lana in this thread.
    ----------
    Please don't tell me that you take them two seriously.
    Oh right, that's just typical to expect of him. I don't think that you should be hesitant about posting an opinion, we haven't yet regressed to that ATRL level.
    Thanks for telling me. :) I'll try to find it later - if the rest of album is as good as what we've heard so far I'll probably love it.
    Haha yeah, I remember that bomb. I must say, that Shy Guy Bazaar race was probably one of the best races I've played on Wi-Fi, in terms of lucking out and winning. That Lightning Bolt couldn't have come at a better time.

And don't take it as some form of insult (my arsehole-ness on the races), sometimes I just get bored of the linearity of racing towards the finish line, so it's always good to have some fun. And the Peach/Pinball were fun. I think that's the first time that I've done a Wi-Fi race as someone other than Shy Guy.

But good racing though, I'll be looking forward to next time ^___^
    PanemOnline.com
    I figured I'd share this link with you given you are now officially a Hunger Games Megafan. ^.^ (If you do sign up, put Effie Trinket as your referrer haha)
    Haha, no problem, I was just on the browser and seen that someone was on lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…