• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You don't know me because you haven't been replying to anything I've been saying. It would have been really nice to meet a OS fan. If you don't answer you come off as a bit rude or just tell me you don't want to be friends then you didn't have to accept my invite!
    OK... I also suck at AMV's. I suck at anything technological. I also prefer just watching, but making that one AMV was fun.

I also know we won't win: CyberCubed scares all nice OS fans except for you, pokemon fan 132, Angel and me away.

You should definitely start talking to Angel, I think yo two can become great friends. She and you are both Misty fans and OS fans. She hasn't made AMV's yet, but she said she'll do that in the future.
    OK, thanks for believing me!

Yes, he's good at reading my mind and exactly writing down my thoughts, in a much more convincing manner than I ever could.

What's your opinion on Angel's pics and gifs? I think they're awesome, she has a really awesome taste in that. I advised her to use that talent to make AMV's, and she said she will do that in the future, when she learned how to make AMV's. I'm really looking forward to it!

In my signature is my YouTube account, I have two AMV's, a PokeShipping one and one about released Pokemon in the OS. They are made with Windows Movie Maker and I can't use episode parts, they aren't that good, but I thought I should mention it, because you are an OS fan as well.
    OK, I really didn't take it from you, I hope you believe that.

Yes! I also saw in your friend list you are friends with Angel. I see her as my favourite Serebii user, she's a PokeShipper, Misty fan and OS fans, and she also has awesome PokeShipping pictures and gifs.

Do you know pokemon fan 132? He's an OS fan as well.
    Hello! I sent you this friend request, because you also love the OS. Did you choose your user title because of mine or did you have it before I did?
    Do you want me to PM you some ideas for categories I have for the next Anime Discussion Awards?

By the way, thanks for setting it up! It was pretty fun, though hopefully next tm=ime there wont be people arguing.
    ----------
    If you think James' current VA sounds like Eric Stuart then you are clearly delusional. He sounds like he's got a pinecone up his nose.
    ----------
    LOL! I agree with this 100% (same with Jessie...and a little bit of Ash, I think he's a little better now, but nothing like he was :<)
    TEAM TEE HEE ARE TAKING OVER
    WE ARE TEAM TEE HEE, WE ARE HERE TO TAKE SEREBII DOWN! NOTHING CAN STOP US! WE HAVE BEEN BANNED AND EVEN IP BANNED, BUT NOTHING CAN STOP US! WE ALREADY HAVE 25 ACTIVE FAKE ACCOUNTS UNDER REALISTIC NAMES, WAITING TO STRIKE, THERE ARE MANY TEE HEE SPIES. WE ARE INCREASING OUR POPULATION FASTER THAN THE CHINESE.
    WE ARE RECRUITING ANY AND ALL TO JOIN US, IF YOU ARE NOT PART OF TEE HEE THEN YOU ARE THE ENEMY. IF YOU WANT TO JOIN US EMAIL US AT thetrueteehee@yahoo.co.uk
    SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO SHINING MEW, WHO WAS S.H.I.T IN BED AND BCVM22 WHO IS A FAT B.I.T.C.H WHO NEEDS TO LOSE WEIGHT. BLUE MEW, NORTHERN LIGHTS, SWEET MAY, THE THUNDERBIRD, SHADOWSPLASH, EZZPEON, PUPINTHETURD, THE AWESOME ONE AND 7_TYRANITARS ARE ALL F.A.G.G.O.T.S. AND SO ARE ALL MODS!
    AN EXTRA SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO OUR FANS INCLUDING CIPHER AND JIGGLYCHU! WE SHALL LIVE ON FOREVER!

WHEN WILL YOU MODS LEARN, IP BANNING DOESN'T WORK ON US! WE ARE THE ULTIMATE!

ALSO TEE HEE APPROVES OF CIPHER BEING A TEAM TEE HEE ADMIN

LASTLY ANY B.I.T.C.H THAT CLAIMS IT HAS DEFEATED TEE HEE IS CLEARLY LYING, AND ALSO ANYONE WHO CALLS TEAM TEE HEE SAD IS A HYPOCRITE. YOU'RE ALL ON A POKEMON FORUM SO YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO JUDGE F.A.G!

THE LAST TIME I GOT BANNED THE REASON WAS "GET A ****ING LIFE YOU ****ING TROLL". SHAME MODS, YOU'RE CLEARLY GETTING ANGRY! HEE F A G S!

NO MOD CAN STOP US, JUST TRY IT B.I.T.C.H. WE WILL RESPAWN AT WILL!

TEAM TEE HEE ARE TAKING OVER
    Really. I literally discovered the truth about 4 months ago when I saw them in a online game called sushi go round :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…