• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I saw a post you made a while ago, and I just wanted to let you know that Atheism is not a religion :/
    Saying Atheism is a religion is like saying bald is a hair color.
    I just wanted to let you know that I saw some of the stuff that went down between you and Mister Zero. He posted in the Atheism Club what he said to you, and since I found it bigoted (since he actually says he hates religious people), I posted a response in the Debate Forum. I hope you enjoy, and you're welcome to join the debate!

Thanks much for standing up for God.
    Congratulations :) now it all gets easier from here :D

btw, I revised a large portion of that chapter I had wrote up, would you care to read it, and tell me what you think?
    Actually, you IVRNG frame should be set as 1 so ANY bolded frames (called synch frames) are your target to get the IVs/nature/ect you want. Hit it Razor ;o
    Cobalion is in a room with no Wandering NPC's, so you'll start right on your Initial Frame, 45 in your picture, when you hit your seed. You'd simply do your Chatters to advance to your target frame. That's equal to target frame minus target frame. Then you'd just catch it ^_^
    Capture? Umm, have not done it. The only difference as far as I'm aware between capture and stationary are encounter slots. I don't know anything about encounter slots though D:
    Lol I battle 4th gen???:p
    I'm sorry but I only battle 5th cuz my 4th gen games have nothing and I kinda am still new to battling:p but I'll battle anyone in 5th gen:)
    Do you have a Chatot? If you do a couple Chatot flips, you probably can advance the PIDRNG to a frame that it is synchable
    Yeah. IMO PPRNG is so much more convenient that RNG reporter. (being able to search through 50 or so years at a time is rather nice)
    Nothing much PLaying/beating Soul Silver so I can RNG on it.
    Haven't RNGed much lately...
    Blah blah RNG blah. But seriously, not much is going on xD
    Pretty much. You'd have to either use an IV Checker, or the IV Judge in the battle subway. (I'm assuming you'll go for a 31/31/31/x/31/31 seed?)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…