• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Also, I made a hand-drawn PokeShipping banner. I thought about Ash wearing swimming trunks and Misty wearing her mermaid outfit, and making it a "headshot", like those from Gym Leaders in Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver. However, because Misty's mermaid top is strapless, now it looks like Misty is naked! XD However, I think it's still cute, and maybe I'll put it in my siggy (but then I'll resize it)! Do you like it?
    There are 10 chapters now. Could you please read those? I'll post new chapters when I wrote them.
    Thank you! I think the first one turned out really great. I think she looks really cute in the last one. But I suck at drawing.

Are you also interested in the fanfic?
    Thank you! Also keep in mind that Misty is 16 on the fanart, because she's 16 in the fanfic of Angel and me.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?564466-Aquatic-Passion-(PokeShipping-PG)&highlight=

Now, here is the fanart!

Mermaid Misty with Milotic.

This one was purely for the fanfic, to show how Ash and Misty look at the age of 16. Do you like Misty's outfit here?
    [IMG]

Here, they get stalked by a Hoppip.
    [IMG]

This drawing sucks, but it's cute!
    [IMG]

Ash and Misty standing before the Union Cave in Jotho.
    [IMG]
    Haha they are still pretty! xD & aw thank you that's very nice of you to say. Misty is beautiful and I have a whole archive of pictures of her. & about my changes, well I do them because I like switching them a lot.
    No, that's not being in love! I am a huge fan of her, I love her as a character, but I am not in love with her!

Why do you call that "in love"?
    True, she's awesome!

It has only one downside: people thinking I'm in love with Misty, which isn't true. I see her as cute and beautiful, and an awesome character, without being in love with her. If I'd be in love with her, I'd hate Ash and see Ash as a "rival".
    Then it is good that we are friends now.

I am obsessed with Misty. She's a great character, she's cute and she's gorgeous, especially in the mermaid outfit.

Are you also a PokeShipper? I definitely am!
    It really is annoying he's replying to all my Misty posts!!! LMAOOOOO yes I am aware of it i've seen that show when I was little :) what a great way to look at it I LOVE IT HAHAHAHA.
    Ugh I know!!! but thanks for telling me I've been reading stuff on the forums here even before I made an account because I wanted to see what people thought about Misty's development and her impact on the show and he just out right kept degrading her and that really annoyed me. ;| LOL I think he's secretly a misty fan can you believe he's still on the thread of Misty's goodbye? he was saying the same shiz he always says about her last appearance I can see how it pisses misty fans off. Btw are there any other misty haters I should watch out for besides him?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…