• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• okay, well any team needs a few good sweepers (really fast, hit hard) walls/tanks (can take hits and use status to wear down enemies) and... a gimmick... i.e. weather, synergy, trick room, etc.
    I have a really good grasp on IV's and can help w/ IV's, though I'm just leaning to RNG....

ask me for help anytime!

so, you're only starting to get in to battling?
    If it was your real name...

(take a look at my "about me" for any questions before you ask them)
    Hey Ravi, I accepted your friend req! just wondering, why do you req it? I don't think I've seen you around before...
    hack. the only mew that can a trainer ot and id is the mew from faraway island on japanese emerald. other mews will be from events and have event ots and ids. clearly that trainer used action replay to catch it.
    i can help you with your mew by finding out if it is hacked or not. What is the ot and id of it?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…