• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Avenger Angel

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Grrrrr but I needa get better, and i obviously can't reach myself, every thing I know, I was taught
    -_- gimp has every tool that ps has, it's just ps has a little more, and my banners are not good, they SUCK!
    X3 it was a request, can you help me get better at them? Once I'm pretty good at them I'll put ehm in mah shop
    Oh, wut one was this one?
    liek AV, he did SPRITES in photoshop, he definitly did not deserve PS.....

Also, if I wanted to add some scratchy brush effects on the gif, I set the layer oppasity really low, but once its on all the frames its looks liek the scratchy effects are on 1--% oppasity, becuase it keeps overlapping T-T
    Thanks, I think Im pretty good at them now ^^

Well, animated banners are pretty hard in gimp, liek first you have to open the gif, the you have to make the stuff around the gif, but theres a catch, everything you want to add to the gif, you have to duplicate it then merge it into each frame T-T
    Neo sorry to bother you again, but do you mind critiqueing another one of my banners in the Graphic design club
    If I could ask a favor for you to review something I've revised...because I'm paranoid and like second opinions...would I be able to ask that favor...? ^^'
    awww, but I've already made his personality and everything. It's not like he's powerless. He's powerful, but such a scairdy cat at everything since he's still considered young by legendary standards. Sides, when do you see a young legendary pokemon kick butt?

Sides, he's going to have his signature move and a few other moves. He is just a pacifist and would rather cheer his team on than partake in the battle. Sides, all it takes is a scary pokemon and no way out and he will fight strong, aka other seers trying to encourage him.

but, if you insist on Victini being able to combat well, I can change that part about him not being a decent combatant. (I typed in, virtually useless in battle :D )

I did give him an unusual future sight through paintings done on inspiration.
    Yeah, I'm going to sign-up as victini, just give me about a day or two to think up a good one. He is going to be very talented, I mean unskillful in combat.

What do you think, having a legendary pokemon that is fairly weak and can be easily beaten by regular pokemon. Poor Victini with his small dagger. ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…