• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Q
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's about a Highschool girl who becomes the captain of a ship because her father died (in this world the only way for a person to become a pirate captain is to inherit the position when a parent dies). As for being good, it's very up and down, the first story arch was really good, it did enough to hook me in, the one after that started out slow, gradually got better and better before a fairly anti-climatic end. I'd definitely recommend it though, it has some fairly interesting characters.
    Oh okay that explains it. I had subscribed to the thread so I got an e-mail that you had SU'd but when I checked it was gone. I thought something was wrong with my internet or something. But it's fine.
    If the banner itself links to the shop or say a message like 'Banner from here'/'Banner by *person*' below the image links to the shop then that is fine.
    What Doodles says is correct; regardless of if they mind or not (and maybe they didn't say because they didn't see?) you need to give credit for images in your signature not by yourself. It's one of the signature rules so please add the credit in.
    Hi there! Sorry to be so late on getting back to ya on the Fakemon Club. Anyhow, you should check the first post in that club thread. You need to post one of your fakemon, some information on it, and have a request to join in your first post (or second, or third). But good to know you're interested.
    If you get it on Netflix, you can see the whole series. I used to watch a couple episodes as a kid, but I really got into it when I watched all the episodes.
    Thanks, the pony vecters aren't mine though, I just uploaded them. When I get my new laptop I can start making some.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…