• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Dragonfree
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I read your fic all the way through...and I have to say that overall, in comparison it makes mine stink to high heaven...LOL
    Ahahahah! That just made my day. :p That and the lengthy review you posted - thanks so much for all the feedback you gave. I'll get around to responding to it within the next couple days. Like I told you in the PM, I was trying out a new approach at storytelling I'm not totally used to, so I guess it gave way to quite a bit of errors. Even though it always sucks getting told how much is wrong with a story you enjoyed writing, I can't be happier that I can go back and improve it now. :D

Also, the fact you're a Buffy fan and recognized that makes me feel like we need to be best friends. lol.
    I have a problem with the way christians handle it. I've been told god's looking after me, that he loves everyone, and that when a child is murdered he's looking after that child, but what I see is that if he exists, he hates me, he's causing hate and poverty and where the hell was he when that child was being murdered?

Basically, I state my opinion as well as my belief system. Everyone needs to know how corrupting religion can be.
    I just get EXTREMELY offended by those sigs. So since they're allowed, I decided to put my atheism in my sig.
    I'll say this here so I don't clog up your thread. :p

I think my main issue is the trainer's sudden acceptance of Butterfree staying (the "please don't go" part) and the immediate turnaround to suggesting that it should leave. I get that asking it to stay was him sort of being caught in the moment and thinking that everything could work out and then, after wiping his tears away and clearing his head for a moment, he realizes he can't ask that of Butterfree, but to me it feels there's never any transition between the two, which makes the "please stay" part feel sort of stuck in to me. I guess that feeling of that sudden switch-around makes the highs seem higher and lows seem lower, which may have been why it seemed a little bit circular to me. Or something. ._.

I like the idea of being overcome with a perfect fantasy and quickly seeing that it's probably out of reach, but I never really felt the moment when he saw that. I hope you get what I'm saying. ^^; I feel like I'm being unclear.
    Hey, Dragonfree! Could you do me a favor and move this one-shot to the completed fics forum? Thanks a ton. :)
    Hi, Bert left me a message on my profile saying something about mod permission for projects or something? Could you possibly enlighten me on the matter and grant the permission if it's needed?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…