• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Manix
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha, Metronome is such a risky attack though. I remember training Togepi in Crystal, and the first time I used Metronome, I blew up XD I'm like "hmm, bad omen." But yeah, I hated Fantina. Her Mismagius killed 5 of my Pokémon. The only one left standing was Monferno and he won with his health in the red X3
    Yay! It is better. I like the little enhancements here and there, like the extra rival battles ^^

Haha, don't grind Espeon, then? Grind something else. Damn Fantina was hard to defeat >_>
    Thanx ^^

Woah, haha. Well if you need any breedables, you know where to find me ;3 How do you like it so far?
    Yeah, I know how you feel. Life really sucks hard sometimes. I had that sort of time a few weeks ago, but now life's better. There's ups and downs, I suppose. I've been EV training some Pokémon... all I have so far is Aerodactyl and Shaymin. I'm hatching Horsea hoping for a shiny, but if I get some with nice IV's I'll probably train them ^^
    It has been too long :D

I've been pretty good :) Lol Mario Kart is my new hobby now- it doesn't lag like Brawl does xD

I just realised- my birthday is one week after yours. xD

So how about you X]
    Previously on My Vault Data Hates Manix...

"Shall we Brawl some time, to try to resolve the problem?"

Should we Brawl again tomorrow? I just got back from Brawling with starfire_jirachi and two of her friends, so I can't tonight. :/
    You have continuous vacations throughout the year, don'tcha?

We Americans have 180 continuous days (with Saturdays, Sundays, and special days/holidays off :/) and then June, July, and August off. >_>
    Well, it's a little too late now, but maybe tomorrow?

I have four more days of school until Christmas vacation. I have from Dec. 23- Jan. 5 off, though, so....
    My, my, you're on.

If you're not at school, maybe we should Brawl one time, because you aren't showing up properly on my friend list. That may be causing the, "Let's not allow Wiimote to send Manix his replays and et cetera!" problem.
    Well, good luck to you. I was a Squirtle and my partner was a Turtwig. It wasn't easy to make it, but we made it. btw how's your items in your sack? Those are what helped me win.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…