• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Ampy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yay!! MAUNCH MAUNCH!!!!
    Well if its studying history.... Then yeah we call it history xDD or social studies/world history depending on the history type you're taking x))

Well turns out I'm gonna need physical therapy on it TT __ TT
    Oiy!! Then have a waffle :33

Socials?? And I got A+ on one on them(SAT Prep), and the other I can't even remember which subject was for that test xDD

Yah it needs to hurry!! I have an appointment on Wednesday to determine if I'm able to spin or not DD:
    Ooooo bad bad Ampy. Head to thee corner of shaaaaamme!!!! - ^ -
    Hope you think you did well :DD. what subject??
    Eh it's healing right now. But it's all swollen, purple and I can't straighten it >__< and I can't even spin in winter guard noooo!!!! DDDD:
    Well you best make sure you feel special tooz :3
    Oiy!! I hit you with stick!! Why you flame mods eh??
    Yush. Yush it is. Gotz two tests today that I don't feel like studying to xDD
    And it happened because I decided to participate in PE for once to put it simply xDD
    Well, I bit my cheek, I have state required tests to take tomorrow, I burnt some bacon earlier, and the Giants won the Superbowl, so not a whole lot actually.
    Lolol I hope thee same ^^;;
    Lolololol awwwwwwww tank yoooooooouuzzzz > w < I feel uber special :33

Awwwww how'd yah get banned!?!? DD: Were you being a bad little munchkin while I was goooonnee >;P
    And not much just high school. Oh and I dislocated my finger about a month ago so yeaaaahh~ xD
    Well only temporarily ^^;; Hopefully I can get more active here but with school and some family problems I can't say I'll be on here 24/7 ^^;

But thanks for the freakin nice welcome(I kinda thought everyone forgot about me on here xDD)

So it's been a while, howve ya been??
    ----------
    By not just throwing a bunch of random standard Pokemon together >.>
    ----------
    LoL

10charlimitttttt
    I couldn't handle it...

Btw, my profile views are about to kick your ***.
    Garage band is a simple but good app. At uni, we work with Pro Tools and Logic Pro.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…