• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I noted that in, I think, your first sentence; otherwise it sounded like all SPPf thread stuff.

It was sort of interesting, too. Though the form of [topic noun]: [what about it you're interested in], while common, is still a clear and engaging title for academic papers. (Imo)
    ----------
    Absolutely not. I heard that cooties travel over the internet.
    ----------
    That's not how you spell Darato

L.F.D.
    Also, the "five small meals" will help with weight lose if their combined calories are lower than your previous average caloric intake.
    Each of those articles makes reference to thing that affect your Basal Metabolic Rate. And the things you've done to lose weight were highlighted in the post I made about my father. The post which you originally criticized. Both of those articles I read yesterday when you mentioned the Mayo Clinic, if anything would support the ideas I stated.

In fact, the second article almost contradicts itself. Dr. Hensrud states slow metabolism does not cause obesity, yet then goes on to provide information on how you can raise your BMR to help lose weight. The exercise you've incorporated is one of these ways to increase your metabolism. Your metabolism works to use energy (burn calories), hence the weight loss. And anyone that would suspect that the absence of a healthy diet such as lower calorie intake, would not help them lose weight would lack common sense. Most people should be able to deduce, "I'm fat, I should eat less."

Additionally, none of the information I provided is taught in grade school. Nonetheless, I am still failing to see the hole in my logic, and it confuses me that you haven't learned this information throughout your education.
    As far as I'm concerned, a low BMR relates to your metabolism. Two key points here. Metabolic, and Rate.
    You have only provided a name of an organization (albeit, a good one). It would be appreciated if you provided articles so that I may learn the correct information.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…