• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So, I asked right on time then XD. Yeah, the time zone difference helps, about two more hours and I would have been out.
    Lol, yeah it is, it's been awhile since I've taken inventory of all of them. I'll get right on breeding those ones for ya then, nicknamed too right? ;)
    holy moly. that's alot.
    if possible i'd love a male
    DW Murkrow w/ Feather Dance, Roost, Perish Song, and Mirror Move
    Machop w/ Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, and Bullet Punch
    the dw abilities have always been a bit beyond me.
    Ok, well here's a list of DW females I can breed:

And a (thankfully) much shorter list of eggmove poke's:

See anything that interests you?
    Thursday's good. That will give me some time to get a Golurk ready and to evolve some Deerlings. I also have a lot of DW females and egg move pokemon if that counts as cool for breeding.
    Yeah. It's gonna be kinda hard with 42 eeveelutions total, but stopping at just one set of six Umbreons seemed too easy, lol. I've been playing GTS roulette with Flareons in hopes of getting one's with different nationalities, so I already have a french Flareon and I think I'll do the same with Jolteon and Vaporeon since I won't have enough stones to evolve them all. So that's three less Eevee's for you to worry about.
    As for the other one's, if you you could evolve them first, that would be great. I kinda like having them with the different names, I don't know why the designers made it so the foreign name disappears when they evolve. But it's alright if you can't with the Glaceon, just trade me an Eevee instead. What do you want in exchange for them? Do you still need those pokemon you listed earlier?
    Yay! I'm available to trade anytime for the rest of today! I'll check back at 9pm your time to trade around then :]
    finally got the last one!!!
    i work till 8:30 central time tonight (start at 2) so if you can trade before, sweet. otherwise we can try to trade after if you're available.
    Yes, I will be until around 4pm (GMT -8). After that, I won't have WiFi access until Sunday evening. Whichever works best for you!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…