• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What's TBS?

Well, Brock can't get a spinoff in that situation, I'm talking about the end of the Pokemon anime. I hope the writers someday will realize that they were wrong, dump Iris and Cilan, and add Misty and Brock. Then, they should go back to Jotho and ditch everything that has to do with Gen V. After a new Jotho season, they should either quit the anime before they will make more horrible seasons without Misty and Brock, or even better, re-live Gen I and II, with humorous jokes, interesting battles, not too game-like stories, PokeShipping and emotional moments. Those things are what Gen IV lacks.

Did you cry when Ash released his Butterfree?

I did, I cried about it when I was 5 and I cry about it now, I'm 17 now. I can't even think about Butterfree without tears in my eyes... Butterfree's release was a traumatizing event for me...
    Gary is so awesome!

In what shipping do you believe?

I'm a PokeShipper. When the show ends, Ash and Misty should get married, and Brock and Lucy (from the Battle Pike) should get married. Then Ash and Misty should be the neighbours of Brock and Lucy. That would be a great end for Pokemon.
    Paul had only one good moment: when some little kid said "Thanks for the Azumarill, sir!" But that was nothing compared to Ash being a loser because Gary was here, with his ten badges and cheerleaders.
    You don't have to appreciate Gen I if you don't. I love Gen I because of having the best Pokemon (together with Jotho), the best anime and the best games.

Good that you totally agree with me about the anime. Gen I is the best, Gen II is second, Gen V is the worst.

Paul sucks, Gary is awesome!

"Gary was here, Ash is a loser!"
    I got into Pokemon because of the anime, by seeing the episode "Challenge of the Samurai" when I was a little kid. I started playing the games when I was eight or nine, and started competitively really soon.

I'm often in Misc (and subforums), General Pokemon discussion (and Pokepolls subforum), Pokemon anime (and subforums) and in the Games section.

I'm a former competitive battler as well, I quit when Gen V came. I've also attempted a fanfic once, but I suck at that and quit writing. After one flaming post, I requested a mod to close that thread. That was years ago.

My opinions on all generations.

Gen I: awesome Pokemon, awesome games, awesome anime.
    Gen II: awesome Pokemon, awesome games, awesome anime.
    Gen III: acceptable Pokemon, good games, bad anime.
    Gen IV: bad Pokemon, acceptable games, horrible anime.
    Gen V: horrible Pokemon, bad games, horrible anime.

As you see, I love Gen I and II, I hate Gen IV and V, Gen III is acceptable, but not more than that.

I'm mostly into drawing, watching the anime and collecting figures. Today, my Ariados and Lanturn figures (which I ordered on the Internet) arrived!

However, I never post in the fan art section, because my drawings suck, even though I work really hard on them...
    What has your preference, Pokemon games or anime? And which generations/games/seasons?

My favourite generations are Gen I and II, the anime is the most important to me, and drawing Pokemon and collecting figures. The games are awesome, but the anime is even more awesome.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…