• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dammmmmn. Kelly only has 2. Much respect Adele, much respect. Glad she managed to get so many in a short period of time.

Me when I found she didn't get a grammy.

How many Grammy's does Adele have in total?
    I'm glad for Adele. She truly is an amazing talent.

I just heard Kelly didn't get a grammy this year, so I'm kinda sad for her. Maybe next year. She hasn't been as popular as she was in the Breakaway era.
    The only qualm I have with Azealia is at times she needs to step up her weave/wig game.

I love her hair in 212, but in the one video where she is at a pool party her hair is not flattering.
    Homeguuurl you are 2 weeks too late! XD~~~

I got exposed to 212 because it was featured in the first episode of UK Skins Series 6 lol.

I always have loved Gwen and No Doubt, I recommend Don't Speak if you've never heard~~~
    Yeah I've seen worse but the upright-uptight fanatical folks will be crying fouls.

Lol, she truely doesn't give a ****…….or a shit…….:D
    STOP THE MADNESS!
    DID you see this? I totally missed it when I saw it live, so much was happening on screen, but look!!!!

M.I.A. is so scandalous…..

I feel bad, now all the talk shows will focus on her flippin' da' bird and the FCC and what have you….

Madonna is gunna be pissed…….
    Yeah a while back she said she was gonna stop feat. on others' tracks, because outside of her Young Money homeboys, and Rihanna/Eminem, not many people wanted to work with her on her album, they all came up with excuses.

Some of Nicki's greatest stuff is her (in)?famous featured tracks. Like 'Turn ME On', I ****in love that song, that and Roman's Revenge <3

I do hope she has a bigger part on whichever track(s) she is featured/duos on, I really like how Madonna's influence changes her style a bit on 'Luvin', and cannot wait to see more from them.
    It's ok….I'm just tired of having issues in the pop thread!

I have always liked Madonna, the only reason I trolled over Lady Gaga back in October was Dax related also. Really my only dislike is Dax~~~
    Totally agree about Judas/BTW/Marry being quite heavy, insofar as production value and whathaveyou.

You&I and Edge are quite good tracks, they feel like more of the natural evolution from the Fame/Monster era tracks. Whereas the heavy stuff seems like a mutated side strand in the path of her evolution.
    I read about that nonsense on ONTD! Livejournal…..sad really that effort.

I feel this era has some good highs, but also some lows, not horrible lows, but lows Gaga really hadn't reached all her career thus far. No matter what, You&I/Edge/etc. are really good songs, it just so happens the average Joe does not find her music approachable.
    It's like as if Rihanna released You Da One as the lead, instead of 2nd single.

A great, passable song, but not what one expects for the lead single, indeed.

Madonna is likely comfortable with all her achievements, and felt that she didn't need to risk it, I think, but if she did take risk, I'm sure it would have paid off.

Also, have you witnessed the nonesense of Gaga's hyper-stans, well a faction anyhow, that have taken to paying people to slander Madonna?

As fan of both such actions appall and disgust me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…