• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have no idea who would be best. I'm thinking that Garchomp can pretty much KO everyone, despite Blizzard's terrible accuracy. What do you think?
    Gimme a few minutes to see what I have. :) I have a Level 70 Dialga that I caught but never used nor trained. But yeah, gimme a sec.
    Cloning is a result of a glitch in the game. It requires good timing. If one method doesn't work for you, try a different one. Try the PokeWalker or trade via two DS games. There are more than 2 methods. But all of it require the timing of partial saving. If you really want to nail it, practice. I won't say more.
    You can't clone them yourself? YouTube has tons of videos. It's not hard at all.

BTW, I'm currently training a Machop. When I get it to a Machoke, would it be okay if you let me trade it to you so it evolves to Machamp and trade it back to me?
    It should go like:
    Substitute
    Stun Spore
    Leech Seed

Leech Seed remains in place if you switch out. But it will be gone if the opponent switches out.
    Thank you for a Timid Pidgey. I'll put her to good use. You're not getting her back. :)

You should trade me more Pokes from Kanto. Can't get them in Sinnoh so easily.
    Sure, anytime. Next time, if possible, please no Totodile. :) I'd prefer a Pidgey over it.

Yes, I have Lucky Eggs.
    I'm in the room. Ready when you are. I'm just going to give you back your Totodile.
    Yes I do. I have a lot. About 40-ish. You want one? I can equip it to a Pokemon and trade you it.
    Japanese Mew, Celebi & Jirachi Giveaway! UT and legit.

Click Jirachi to enter!

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…