• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How are you? I hope you're alright and can reply as soon as you can. I'd appreciate it.
    I appreciate that you think so. Your reviews have really been helping me out. I really appreciate your time. I'll add you to the list and I'm excited to see what you think about coming chapters
    You can expand on things if you wish; I thought the review was really good myself.Keep your eyes open, too, because I'm going to have some author's notes and an improved/expanded preview for The Angel of Reckoning tonight.

And you're welcome. It certainly is a unique and enthralling fic, so I'm glad to help out.
    Thanks for the review, I'll reply to it in a bit.

Revenant, right? I've actually been meaning to have a look at that for a while, but I haven't found the time yet. Rest assured I will get around to it.
    Excellent. I'll look forward to it.

As for horror, it depends. I like more psychological horror, stuff that messes with your mind, over the slasher stuff that's become more common in the last 20 years. Body Horror can be a great plus to a horror story (see The Fly) but it can't carry a story on its own.

Why do you ask?
    New chapter's up. It's the final part of what had to keep being split up, and it's big. Despite that, I think you'll find it quite exciting, especially as it is the beginning of the climax.
    That's good. I've been trying to update some of my other stories, but this Lull prequel keeps begging me to write it.

And yes, very true. :p Nothing too memorable really, just a lot of work and whatnot.
    That was actually my very first story ever. :p I'm kind of both surprised and flattered at the amount of attention its received in the awards this year, since Jx valentine nominated it and a different scene in it as well. I'd love to read one of your horror stories sometime!

Hah! That made my day. :3 Honestly, not many people have read/reviewed much of my work; any stories you'd like to read would be much appreciated. I'm actually revamping the villain this weekend (I'd meant to due it Tuesday. Gah.), so it's not exactly at its best currently. I would seriously appreciate a look at Within My Own Nightmares, however, if you enjoy Pokemon-themed stories. I'm seven chapters in, though, so if that's too much, I'd understand. Come Monday, The Villain should be ready with Chapters One and Two. Either way, I love feedback. xD Thank you, and if you would like anything reviewed, let me know.
    You, sir, are awesome. :p I've always secretly wanted to write horror, so hearing that it freaked you out so much probably makes me happier than it should. Like I said, I really appreciate the fact you nominated it - I didn't expect a horror story to get much attention, so I may try writing more in that case. xD
    So, I just wanted to drop in and say that I appreciate the fact you nominated "Wendigo" for a couple of awards. :) I really thought people probably forgot about the story, so it was reassuring to see that some people enjoyed it - not only that, but it actually scared them. It was my first short story, so that made my day.

But yeah - thank you, and I appreciate the fact you read it and kept it in mind. Have a great day! :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…