• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I really want to battle you, but I dont have a wireless router at the moment, but I will use this time to build the most epic team you have ever seen.
    well, what i believe what im going to do is write it in the sense of a flashback. kind of looking back to the events of the supposed today. it gives me a bit more creative flow with the ability to add in all of you guys where necessary or wanted. so i mean, whoever you think will fit best into that kind of format.
    I'll probably be able to battle you this weekend. I may have a date on saturday, so let's say sunday afternoon?
    You're definitely better with naming your Pokemon. The best I can do is Julius P., my Jellicent, and I guess that doesn't make sense without a backstory.
    Honestly I was already mentally preparing for a tie-breaker when Queen came out (I forgot Don was only your third)
    Ok, I'm coming back (since I went out to check natures). I don't mind you switching, but others might. I think you have the same problem as the rest of us, the new leaders. We're all still experimenting what works best (heck I haven't won a single battle with my psychic team).
    Absolutely none. I hope you would know that I wouldn't cheat like that. Having EV trained pokemon in a casual match! That's why I don't use Cuddles anymore, since I got it in a trade and it seemed EV trained. The most I use are vitamins. I got the Electivire from the wii game and Hydra I raised myself from an egg. Electivire has an adament nature and Hydra has a quirky one
    FC can be found in my gym post or if you are lazy go to my signiture and copy down the side closest to Zekrom.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…