• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It was in the same page as my pizza scenario, but no one seemed to have seen it. I even quoted it on page 8, but then a flood of posts washed it away. Here it is.
    Well, I wish I knew what exact day of the year Jesus Christ was born, because I'd celebrate Christmas on it then. Thing is, no one truly knows, even though they've done research trying to find the exact date, but the most they've been able to come up with are date ranges. I've seen reasoning for it to be in April and September, but there's nothing really concrete.

But yes, I agree the Catholic Church has done a lot of screwed-up things and I don't fully understand how and why they came up with December 25th (I've tried reading into it and it gets complicated).
    You're thinking of it in the wrong context. Forget for a moment when it's celebrated (or whether or not it was competing with pagan holidays). Christians celebrate it for it resembling the birth of Jesus Christ. Also, the pagan holiday in question was never called Christmas. You're making it sound like one evolved into the other when that's not the case.
    Haha most people call me Tort. You're pretty close, though!

I'm good. How are you doing dude?
    I've played Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake but not Snake's Revenge.

They both, again, were quite ahead of their time. I was surprised that Metal Gear 1 gave the player pity rations and ammo if they got stuck on a part (the Tank in my case) and Metal Gear 2 had a well developed story, especially for back then.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…